Windows 10: Bought Forza Motorsport 7, when I meant to buy Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Bought Forza Motorsport 7, when I meant to buy Forza Horizon 4 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there any way of refunding this, I've tried customer support, but they are never calling me and when I try again I just get an error.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LukasPN, Dec 1, 2019.

1. LukasPN Win User

Bought Forza Motorsport 7, when I meant to buy Forza Horizon 4

Is there any way of refunding this, I've tried customer support, but they are never calling me and when I try again I just get an error.

:)

LukasPN, Dec 1, 2019

2. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 1, 2019
  3. I can't get Forza Horizon 4 to download

I keep getting this error when trying to preload the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4: 0x87E107D7 It does the same thing for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Forza Motorsports 7 installs just fine, and so does any other game on pc.

If you know how to fix it please send help

RichardBeaumont, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

FORZA HORIZON 4 TUNING AND COLORING USERS

​Hi АлексейМосквин1,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Are you getting any message while trying to tuning and coloring Forza Horizon 4?

If you've run into a problem in-game, you can visit the Forza Support page. Here is the

link

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums & community support, visit
    link

Hope it helps.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Bought Forza Motorsport 7, when I meant to buy Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Bought Forza Motorsport

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7 icons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7 icons: Hi everyone. So I have recently reset my pc and now it seems as though I have lost my gaming icons for both FH4 and FMS7 I tried gaining access to the the games.exe files but to no avail. I have even gone as far as taking ownership of the files but still nothing. I really...
  4. Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4: I am currently having issues staying connected to Live Multiplayer in both Forza Horizon 3 and Horizon 4 on PC. I join the online to race and within about a minute I get a disconnected message. I've checked the multiplayer settings in gaming and the NAT type is open and...
  5. Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4: Hi, i have got a little problem with forza horizon 4 , and just want to ask, if its a known problem or just random for me. So i have a pc with i9-9900k - rtx2080S- 32gb ram kombo and the game is on ssd, but still the game is crashing since yesterday, when i updated the...
  6. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: When i open the game,it says, "game files missing or corrupted",i dont know why it crashes,now i reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4/e0aaf005-a673-4be7-8815-9b9285698d76
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...
  9. The ability to play online in Forza Horizon 4, bought at the Winds store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ability to play online in Forza Horizon 4, bought at the Winds store: Good afternoon! I want to pre-order in Windows store game Forza Horizon 4 Do I need to purchase a subscription Xbox Live to play online on the PC? Or enough to buy only the game?...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...