Windows 10: bought game on microsoft for pc and i cant download to play

Discus and support bought game on microsoft for pc and i cant download to play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i recently bought age of empires 2 for pc and on the site it says i have to log in to download the game ,. which even as i was it doesnt download i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeePeezy, Nov 30, 2019.

1. LeePeezy Win User

bought game on microsoft for pc and i cant download to play

i recently bought age of empires 2 for pc and on the site it says i have to log in to download the game ,. which even as i was it doesnt download i cant play the game . what is with this. id like to know . 19$ of a game

:)

LeePeezy, Nov 30, 2019

2. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Downloaded a Redeemed game.

Hi HEggens,

To better help you with your concern, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

Method 1: How to find games and game content after you redeem a code online on Xbox One

• Press the Xbox button on your controller to return to the Home screen.
    • Pull the right trigger to scroll down, and then press the A button to select My games & apps.
    • Scroll right to the Ready to Install section.
    • Highlight the game you want to install, press the A button on your controller, and then select Install.
    Method 2: How to install a Game on Windows 10.

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy or install.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

For additional information regarding Xbox Play Anywhere, we suggest that you check out this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 30, 2019
  4. bought game on microsoft for pc and i cant download to play

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

bought game on microsoft for pc and i cant download to play

1. bought game on microsoft for pc and i cant download to play - Similar Threads - bought game microsoft

2. bought civ6 on xbox cant play on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bought civ6 on xbox cant play on pc: can you not download civ6 to pc if it was purchased on xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-civ6-on-xbox-cant-play-on-pc/42982e2c-fe70-4031-bdba-80dae110de5b
  3. bought civ6 on xbox cant play on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought civ6 on xbox cant play on pc: can you not download civ6 to pc if it was purchased on xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-civ6-on-xbox-cant-play-on-pc/42982e2c-fe70-4031-bdba-80dae110de5b
  4. I bought a game via the Microsoft store but cant install it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game via the Microsoft store but cant install it.: I have recently bought Dishonored 2 from the Microsoft store on pc and the game is in my ready to install but every time I press install and select a drive to put it on and then press continue nothing happens and my game doesn't install. I have checked my order history and it...
  5. i cant play the minecraft that i bought

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant play the minecraft that i bought: i downloaded minecraft and it keeps saying buy full game ,i bought it using a gift card if that helps answer, i bought starter collection list of things i tried: wsreset resetting microsoft store multiple times in place upgrade clearing temp folder uninstalling and...
  6. Cant download game that I bought on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download game that I bought on Xbox: So i bought minecraft of my xbox and recently got a gaming pc, and im having an issue where i cant download it onto my pc. Is this intentional or fo i have to re buy minecraft on my pc?...
  7. Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?: Hello, is it possible to play a game already purchased on the Xbox on the PC? I would like to continue playing Forza Horizon 4 on the PC... I got the Standard Edition on the Xbox (that's in the Microsoft Store) and everywhere the price is not listed on the version I...
  8. Bought a game and i cant install it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought a game and i cant install it: I bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and i cant download it. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-game-and-i-cant-install-it/72e34dd8-b395-4f5c-ac46-60d9461ebbe5
  9. I bought a game but cant install it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game but cant install it: I bought minecraft on the Microsoft store but I cant install it. It says I need "ARM" compared to the 64-bit I have now. I have no idea what that means and I just want to play the game I bought...
  10. Cant play/download a purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play/download a purchased game: I just recently brought forza horizon 4 for windows 10. I says I own it but when I click on install/play game it just links me back to the page to buy the game? Clicking on install to my device comes up with a box saying I dont have any compatible devices? Im getting a bit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to download the game bought from microsoft website