Windows 10: Bought Game Pass for the PC

Discus and support Bought Game Pass for the PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have bought Game Pass for the PC and i am unable to download games that are included within the game pass... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Martymufc21, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Bought Game Pass for the PC

I have bought Game Pass for the PC and i am unable to download games that are included within the game pass

:)

Martymufc21, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Aleckzo Win User

Game pass for PC not working.

I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked
    on it, the install button was grayed out. And I had the same problem with other titles that were supposedly meant to be a part of the game pass for PC such as banner saga. Does anybody know why this is or if there is a fix?

Aleckzo, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 7, 2019
  4. Bought Game Pass for the PC

Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game.

In a post this morning from Yannis Mallat, CEO of Ubisoft Montreal, it was stated that sales of the Season Pass for Assassin's Creed Unity have been suspended. Anyone who has already bought the game will receive the Dead Kings DLC for free.

Anyone who has already bought the Season Pass or Gold Edition of Assassin's Creed Unity will be eligible for a free game from Ubisoft. Surprisingly, the games that Ubisoft is offering are actually newer triple-A titles.

While I'd really like for AC Unity to be able to maintain 60 FPS on Ultra, especially with dual R9 290s, this is most definitely a good move by Ubisoft after some terrible recent game launches.

Full statement from Yannis Mallat is here: An Update on Assassin?s Creed Unity from Yannis Mallat

Dead Kings DLC/Free game FAQ here: Assassins Creed Unity Offer FAQ - Assassin's Creed Unity Updates | Ubisoft (US)

blackroseMD1, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Bought Game Pass for the PC

1. Bought Game Pass for the PC - Similar Threads - Bought Game Pass

2. Pc Game Pass prices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Game Pass prices: Hello everyone, I would like to know if I get a PC Game Pass Subscription right now at the special offered price, will that price remain the same after a while or it will go up to the normal price that is shown when it´s not an offer? Thank you for your help to anyone who...
  3. Pc game pass sharing with console.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pc game pass sharing with console.: I have a windows 10 pc and my son has an xbox one with 12 months of xbox live. If i buy the pc games pass can my son then play the same games if i log in to his xbox? Also if i get the pc games pass and get gears of war 5 on pc will i be able to play online or do i need...
  4. Game Pass games not launching on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass games not launching on PC: I bought the PC Game Pass about one month and a half ago, and I started using it with no problems; my 3 main games were Sea of Thieves, Gears of War 4 and Dead Rising 4, and I could play them all with no issues being present. About two weeks ago, I updated my GPU drivers...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for pc

Xbox Game Pass for pc: So i first bought a regular xbox game pass, when that expired i decided to buy a game pass ultimate, and now i can't even open games like Forza and Shadow Of War? it says i have the ultimate game pass and they have money of my bank account. When i try to open Shadow Of War it...
  6. Football manager with the pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Football manager with the pc game pass: Today i bought the microsoft game pass for the pc because it was on sale for £1. I mainly did it because i want to play football manager. I updated to the latest version of windows because it said i had to do that so i could begin to install the game. Everything was fine...
  7. Xbox games pass on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games pass on pc: Hi I just got the xbox games pass for pc. On the store I see some games labelled as "free with pass", some having a discount with pass and some others as "included with pass", what is the difference between them?...
  8. Can't download games on game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games on game pass pc: Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%") I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro and banner saga, but now I can't download more games. Can anyone help me? Thx...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC

Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello. So, with the pass on sale, it wasn't a hard decision to buy it for so cheap, so i signed in to make the purchase, entered all my credit card information normally, however the postal code was set to United Kingdom or United States as a default for some reason, even...
  10. Game pass for PC not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game pass for PC not working.: I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked on it, the install...