Windows 10: bought games not showing up

Discus and support bought games not showing up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store on pc and its not showing up anywhere, not in purchase history not in owned games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bergz1ege, Sep 22, 2019.

1. bergz1ege Win User

bought games not showing up

i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store on pc and its not showing up anywhere, not in purchase history not in owned games and its pissing me off!

:)

bergz1ege, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Jaffakeik Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

Finally steam got it 50% off and I bought it, can't wait to install.Any suggestions on my first steps in game,should i install any mods or any other improvements to game?

Jaffakeik, Sep 22, 2019
  4. bought games not showing up

steam games won't show up in program files(x86)

Hi,

We suggest that you check if the folder is hidden by following these steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select
      Show hidden files and folders from the search results.
    • Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select
      OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

bought games not showing up

1. bought games not showing up - Similar Threads - bought games showing

2. Game DLC for games bought on a different platform

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game DLC for games bought on a different platform: I have Surviving Mars from Epic Games and I bought the Season Pass DLC on the Microsoft Store but I can't get it to download with out the game from Microsoft Store....
  3. Transferring pre-bought games between computers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring pre-bought games between computers.: I redeemed a code on an old computer. Then I got a new one, and I can't redeem it again. I'm using the same Microsoft account on both PCs. How can I transfer this game from my old computer to my new one without buying it again?...
  4. Someone bought games using my account

Someone bought games using my account: So, I recently received an e-mail confirming the payment of 2 different games using my card. I lost my Xbox a while ago (my father gave it away), is it possible that the person who has it is using my account to buy stuff for themselves? I still have the same e mail address...
  5. Bought Game Pass for the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Game Pass for the PC: I have bought Game Pass for the PC and i am unable to download games that are included within the game pass https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-game-pass-for-the-pc/bd88e31a-8b60-4fd5-9158-52f29b9dbdc6
  6. Game wont show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game wont show up: Hey, i purchased and downloaded minecraft starter addition but when i play minecraft it opens to the free trial game and asks me to upgrade to the full version and the starter pack is in the store but if i open my recent purchases its there like i bought it ad the money is...
  7. Purchased game doesn't show up in library.

Purchased game doesn't show up in library.: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate editon from the store, since it was 25€ cheaper, I bought the game, it showed that I actually paid for the game, but I can't find it anywhere. How can I fix this? I'd like to play the game but I feel like I'm being scammed at the moment....
  8. I bought LifeCam VX-5000 - does not show up as an APP ??

I bought LifeCam VX-5000 - does not show up as an APP ??: I am getting error message from the Compatibility Assistant on Win 10 that Life Cam is may decrease security on my system. It says to upgrade, but I cannot find it anywhere!!!!! It simply does not show up anywhere, it looks like Windows Media is doing it's job. Help me...
  9. My Xbox games are not showing up on windows 10

My Xbox games are not showing up on windows 10: So i just got windows 10 laptop, and the main reason being is to play my xbox games on the laptop, but when i went to the xbox app on windows and connect my xbox and my xbox account, there were no games and it sayed that i dont have any games. Do i have to buy my xbox games...
  10. My Xbox games are not showing up on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Xbox games are not showing up on windows 10: So i just got windows 10 laptop, and the main reason being is to play my xbox games on the laptop, but when i went to the xbox app on windows and connect my xbox and my xbox account, there were no games and it sayed that i dont have any games. Do i have to buy my xbox games...