Windows 10: Bought GTA 5 but won't let me Download to my windows 10 computer

Discus and support Bought GTA 5 but won't let me Download to my windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought Rockstars Grand theft auto on my windows 10 laptop. When I bought it, it didn't stay or launch. Then it said install on my devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ItsGizWin, May 8, 2020.

1. ItsGizWin Win User

Bought GTA 5 but won't let me Download to my windows 10 computer

I recently bought Rockstars Grand theft auto on my windows 10 laptop. When I bought it, it didn't stay or launch. Then it said install on my devices and when I clicked on it, my laptop didn't pop up. Just Xbox. Please tell me how to fix this issue so I can enjoy my new GTA FiveM mod.

Regards,

Josiah

:)

ItsGizWin, May 8, 2020

2. gta 5 xbox 360 digital download

• bra
    • jag vill ha gta5
    • för at jag gillar gta 5

HirabidHirabidian, May 8, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 8, 2020
  4. rjamaan Win User

GTA 4 and GTA 5 Not compatible on Windows 10

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I bought Asus Notebook MODEL No.:A555LF Dated on April 2016 with WINDOWS 10, 64-bit OS.

Please fix this problem and send updates for Windows 10 because i'm facing problem i couldn't play Gta 4 and Gta 5 and games which is run(Compatible) on Windows Xp, Vista, 7

I'm eagerly waiting for this..

With Regards

Amaan

rjamaan, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Bought GTA 5 but won't let me Download to my windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Bought GTA won't

2. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate: After purchasing I have updated it right away. I don't know why authentication won't go through. Even after resetting my PC it won't still let me have it activated....
  3. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate: After purchasing I have updated it right away. I don't know why authentication won't go through. Even after resetting my PC it won't still let me have it activated....
  4. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  6. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  7. My computer won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't let me sign in: I recently tried to upgrade my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it is not letting me sign in when I try to it say just says just a moment then says signing out black screens that brings me back to the welcome screen I was trying to see if I could get into a...
  8. My Computer won't let me activate my windows 10??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Computer won't let me activate my windows 10??: When i try to activate my windows 10 my coputer says an error code 0x8007232B what should i do any help please!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-activate-my-windows-10/06df1d94-4e72-4ee2-bce8-fafce9ed31f9
  9. Windows won't let me reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't let me reset my computer: I recently inherited a Dell Inspiron 5000 with Windows 10 installed, the computer has always been problematic so I tried to do a clean boot and follow a Youtube video on it. After that, I restarted the computer, I couldn't access wifi, sound, and pretty much anything on the...
  10. I bought a laptop with windows 10 on it. But it won't let me personalize it .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I bought a laptop with windows 10 on it. But it won't let me personalize it .: I've tried troubleshooting and fix the problem but it says it can't fix the problem. I don't have the original product key and can't get it and don't want the extra expense of buying one. Is there something else I can do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont my pc download gta 5 for window 10