Windows 10: Bought GTA 5 but won't let me Download to my windows 10 computer

Discus and support Bought GTA 5 but won't let me Download to my windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought Rockstars Grand theft auto on my windows 10 laptop. When I bought it, it didn't stay or launch. Then it said install on my devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ItsGizWin, May 8, 2020.

1. ItsGizWin Win User

Bought GTA 5 but won't let me Download to my windows 10 computer

I recently bought Rockstars Grand theft auto on my windows 10 laptop. When I bought it, it didn't stay or launch. Then it said install on my devices and when I clicked on it, my laptop didn't pop up. Just Xbox. Please tell me how to fix this issue so I can enjoy my new GTA FiveM mod.

Regards,

Josiah

:)

ItsGizWin, May 8, 2020

2. gta 5 xbox 360 digital download

• bra
    • jag vill ha gta5
    • för at jag gillar gta 5

HirabidHirabidian, May 8, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 8, 2020
  4. rjamaan Win User

GTA 4 and GTA 5 Not compatible on Windows 10

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I bought Asus Notebook MODEL No.:A555LF Dated on April 2016 with WINDOWS 10, 64-bit OS.

Please fix this problem and send updates for Windows 10 because i'm facing problem i couldn't play Gta 4 and Gta 5 and games which is run(Compatible) on Windows Xp, Vista, 7

I'm eagerly waiting for this..

With Regards

Amaan

rjamaan, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Bought GTA 5 but won't let me Download to my windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Bought GTA won't

2. My Computer won't let me activate my windows 10??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Computer won't let me activate my windows 10??: When i try to activate my windows 10 my coputer says an error code 0x8007232B what should i do any help please!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-activate-my-windows-10/06df1d94-4e72-4ee2-bce8-fafce9ed31f9
  3. Won't let me download games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me download games.: When I try to download a game it says I have no applicable devices to install on. Then when I go to my devices, I have my desktop clearly on there with no problems. SO when I click on that and try to install a game again it says I have no applicable devices even though I...
  4. The store won't let me download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/
  5. Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It: Just recently, I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad from 2nd and Charles to try for college. The problem I find, however, is that it states that it can't activate Windows. All it keeps giving me is the Error Code: 0x8007007B The version of Windows is 1511 (unless I can update it with...
  6. Windows won't let me reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't let me reset my computer: I recently inherited a Dell Inspiron 5000 with Windows 10 installed, the computer has always been problematic so I tried to do a clean boot and follow a Youtube video on it. After that, I restarted the computer, I couldn't access wifi, sound, and pretty much anything on the...
  7. I bought a laptop with windows 10 on it. But it won't let me personalize it .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I bought a laptop with windows 10 on it. But it won't let me personalize it .: I've tried troubleshooting and fix the problem but it says it can't fix the problem. I don't have the original product key and can't get it and don't want the extra expense of buying one. Is there something else I can do?...
  8. Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft: Hi! I just bought a new computer, and am trying to download my apps back to my computer. One of them is Minecraft, Windows 10. I can access any other app in the store, but not this one. I have already purchased it on one computer, and am trying to replace it here. When I go...
  9. Computer won't let me log on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't let me log on: I was able to log onto my computer last Friday, but when I tried to log in on Saturday, my computer said my password was incorrect. I checked, and it most certainly is not incorrect, so I tried following some guides on the website to fix it. My big issue is that once I click...
  10. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont my pc download gta 5 for window 10