Windows 10: Bought hp computer but keeps giving me an error and won’t open

Discus and support Bought hp computer but keeps giving me an error and won’t open in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help me get on my hp just bought computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by santaduran, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Bought hp computer but keeps giving me an error and won’t open

Please help me get on my hp just bought computer

:)

santaduran, Aug 24, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

3. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

For my model only up to win7 is listed and HP says that it does not provide win 10 upgrades for a laptop my age. Don´t know how to open or use msconfig-my computer skills are very selective and all in all very poor.

mrsnakeman, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Bought hp computer but keeps giving me an error and won’t open

I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanni...ort-for-Windows-10-won-t-come-up/td-p/5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Bought hp computer but keeps giving me an error and won’t open

1. Bought hp computer but keeps giving me an error and won’t open - Similar Threads - Bought computer keeps

2. Computer won’t let me in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won’t let me in.: I purchased a new computer two days ago. The camera wouldn’t work until I installed supposedly critical windows 10 updates. It then worked and all was well until I turned on today. At the screen where I enter my pin, it won’t let me enter anything. I tried to access forgotten...
  3. My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login: My computer keeps crashing whenever it wants to and has been doing so for the past two weeks. It keeps giving me weird crash screens sometimes I would see core.exe, teams.exe, and more errors of websites that crash with .exe error. Another crash variant that I've encountered...
  4. My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors

My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors: My computer keeps crashing whenever it wants to and has been doing so for the past two weeks. It keeps giving me weird crash screens sometimes I would see core.exe, teams.exe, and more errors of websites that crash with .exe error. Other times it just gives me a black screen...
  5. My computer keeps giving me a BSOD Please help!

My computer keeps giving me a BSOD Please help!: This is my Build: Asrock 970a-G/3.1 Amd FX 8350 DDR3 Gskill Ripjaw 16 GB 1333hz MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova 650w Corsair Case Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler Below are Mini Dumps I have collected from numerous crashes BSOD. There are only 4 minidumps below but...
  6. My 2 month old computer keeps giving me blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My 2 month old computer keeps giving me blue screen errors: I was trying to watch Naruto and my computer gave me the error code IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL like every 3-5 minutes 8 times in a row. So I decided to do the trouble shoot restart thing and it works fine for another 5 or so minutes and gives me and I'm currently locked out of my...
  7. Sonic studio III keeps giving me this error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sonic studio III keeps giving me this error: I installed the latest driver and software from the asus website for my motherboard. but it works on the first startup but soon after i get this error 169634
  8. Start menu won’t open, whenever I try to open it it gives me a critical error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu won’t open, whenever I try to open it it gives me a critical error message: submitted by /u/Oh________________No [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eucbv0/start_menu_wont_open_whenever_i_try_to_open_it_it/
  9. Can't seem to open Microsoft Store. Keeps giving me an error code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't seem to open Microsoft Store. Keeps giving me an error code: Can't seem to open Microsoft Store. Keeps giving me an error code 0x80072EE7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-seem-to-open-microsoft-store-keeps-giving-me/99d453bf-a7e1-496a-a800-1db7a6029666"
  10. My new computer is giving me a error

My new computer is giving me a error: Its saying 0xc000000e error and a device is not put in what do i do! it wont even turn all the way on please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-computer-is-giving-me-a-error/d25849b9-3a0d-4f46-831d-2156acaac84a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought a new hp windows 8 and it wont let me set a user account