Windows 10: bought key that does not work again. key cost me 139.00, please refundmy money

Discus and support bought key that does not work again. key cost me 139.00, please refundmy money in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; this is getting old this key was expensive. followed all the steps but error code i get 0X803F7001... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by michelewallace1, Aug 11, 2020.

1. bought key that does not work again. key cost me 139.00, please refundmy money

this is getting old this key was expensive. followed all the steps but error code i get 0X803F7001

:)

michelewallace1, Aug 11, 2020

2. 1215N function keys not working?

Doesn't list it for the 1215N *Frown bought key that does not work again. key cost me 139.00, please refundmy money :(

Funny part all the keys work out of the box with Linux Mint, go figure.

Tried the one on softpedia, doesn't seem to work.

Any other model that I can take it from?

speedy11131, Aug 11, 2020
  3. pepanee Win User
    Reassigning keys on Windows 10

Well to be honest with you on my reply to your situation here, is that I have a program that is running all the time. Macro Express Pro (it costs money), but I'm very sure that you can create a macro (a command) in the program that switches the apostrophe key with the semicolon key, and vice versa. But the only thing is that this program costs money.

So yes, look at that earlier suggestion that Rubi commented on, and that same one you just replied to.

pepanee, Aug 11, 2020
  4. bought key that does not work again. key cost me 139.00, please refundmy money

Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

bought key that does not work again. key cost me 139.00, please refundmy money

1. bought key that does not work again. key cost me 139.00, please refundmy money - Similar Threads - bought key does

2. Why does the q key doesn't work for me?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does the q key doesn't work for me?: So, I have this weird problem over here. Whenever I press the q button on my laptop's keyboard, the q key doesn't appear. BUT the only way to type the q key is to hold the w and q keys at the same time, and it'll show like this: "wqwqwq." I simply deleted the W keys, so how...
  3. Why does the q key doesn't work for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the q key doesn't work for me?: So, I have this weird problem over here. Whenever I press the q button on my laptop's keyboard, the q key doesn't appear. BUT the only way to type the q key is to hold the w and q keys at the same time, and it'll show like this: "wqwqwq." I simply deleted the W keys, so how...
  4. Why does the q key doesn't work for me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uggh Automatic Hibernation Mode is costing me alot if money

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Uggh Automatic Hibernation Mode is costing me alot if money: For about two weeks now my computer just randomly hibernates even in the middle of print jobs and other active sessions. I thought it was a power issue so I replaced the battery and the power cord but it is still happening. How do I fix this issue it seriously costing me $$...
  6. Does it cost money to have a microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Does it cost money to have a microsoft account: Does it cost money to have a microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-it-cost-money-to-have-a-microsoft-account/589eff2c-3a9e-4c68-8370-643c2e93eeca
  7. please help me product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    please help me product key: I pressed by mistake on "change product key" and now my computer is bad and I cant open videos …. its tell me that the Server execution failed . how to fix it please ? I have a lot of work on making videos....
  8. Used key bought

Used key bought: Dear Sir/Madam! Yesterday I was bought Minecraft and got a used key 7 minutes before I tried. 2 pictures about that: https://imgur.com/a/IKwNNIP Can you help? Thank You! Adam Toth...
  9. PLEASE SHOW ME THE PRODUIT KEY

PLEASE SHOW ME THE PRODUIT KEY: PLEASE SHOW ME THE PRODUIT KEY OF: 00331-10000-00001-AA735 my E-mail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** my name is: MOUTAKI FAOUZIA thank you...
  10. Does the Windows 10 update to version 1093 cost money????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does the Windows 10 update to version 1093 cost money????: does this update require a subscription to a service??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-10-update-to-version-1093-cost/bfd8754d-3d68-41b7-8f2d-c143fe737bac