Windows 10: Bought Microsoft 365 but a popup windows appears when i open word.

Discus and support Bought Microsoft 365 but a popup windows appears when i open word. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A couple days ago I decided to start paying the subscription to microsoft 365 and downloaded office to my pc. When I first opened Word an every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by notAvro, Jun 16, 2021.

1. notAvro Win User

Bought Microsoft 365 but a popup windows appears when i open word.

A couple days ago I decided to start paying the subscription to microsoft 365 and downloaded office to my pc. When I first opened Word an every time after that a popup apperead saying that my version may not be authentic. What's up with that? I'm completely sure that I paid in the right web, even from the office web I have those premium features.

:)

notAvro, Jun 16, 2021
  2. esmorax Win User

Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

Bought Microsoft 365 but a popup windows appears when i open word. [​IMG]

-

esmorax, Jun 16, 2021
  3. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jun 16, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Bought Microsoft 365 but a popup windows appears when i open word. - Similar Threads - Bought Microsoft 365

2. Can't open Word Documents with MS 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Word Documents with MS 365: As of earlier this week, our MS 365 will now not let me open Word documents. When I double click on the document title and "Use Word to open" the blue wheel spins than disappears with no document appearing. Files aren't corrupted, as I can open with Office Suite free for now....
  3. Can't open Word Documents with MS 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open Word Documents with MS 365: As of earlier this week, our MS 365 will now not let me open Word documents. When I double click on the document title and "Use Word to open" the blue wheel spins than disappears with no document appearing. Files aren't corrupted, as I can open with Office Suite free for now....
  4. Latest update of Windows brought issues to Office 365 Word when it is opened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update of Windows brought issues to Office 365 Word when it is opened: Hello, I was required to install the latest update 2020 for Windows 10 Home on my laptop. Now that it has been updated, issues started to show up when I try to use Office Word 365. I receive multiple messages like "The language DLL 'vbe7intl.dll' could not be found" and...
  5. Word in mICROSOFT 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Word in mICROSOFT 365: UNABLE TO OPEN DOCUMENTS ATTACHED TO EMAIL'; UNABLE TO FORMAT WORD DOCUMENTS WHAT IS "ONE TOUCH" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-in-microsoft-365/64255afd-0c76-43bd-9e80-7f4df7b59bcf
  6. Use of Word on Microsoft 365

Use of Word on Microsoft 365: When I create a document in Word, do I have a choice of storing in the cloud or on local hard drive? Can I easily do both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-word-on-microsoft-365/cb9e81ec-aae6-4650-bb41-09af4c735a92
  7. No words appearing and everything is blank when I open tabs or files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No words appearing and everything is blank when I open tabs or files: Hi all, i recently updated my windows software and suddenly my tabs are blank, and it keeps going blank and there are no words appearing, when i go on chrome its the same thing. anyone can be of assistance please.[IMG]...
  8. Popups with random text appear when logging in to Microsoft apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Popups with random text appear when logging in to Microsoft apps: This morning I tried to log into my Microsoft account and got a "Too many attempts" message before I had even tried once. A small popup window appeared and as I typed, random characters or actual words appeared in the window. A while later, the same thing happened when I...
  9. Microsoft Office 365 Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Office 365 Word: G'day, I have just updated to 365 Word. I have been practicing writing documents. Obviously I do not want to keep them. Each time I open a new page on the left hand side are all my previous documents. I cannot find out how to delete them. Please could somebody help me?...
  10. Microsoft Word Office 365

Microsoft Word Office 365: Does anyone have a way to restore a corrupt Word document? I've tried everything and I really need this document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/microsoft-word-office-365/51fde4cc-82e6-41f8-8520-82cc41422b5e