Windows 10: bought microsoft flight premium deluxe 2020 started downloadbut only got to 21.09GIB . do i...

Discus and support bought microsoft flight premium deluxe 2020 started downloadbut only got to 21.09GIB . do i... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what should I do,delete game and start over or can I restart to pick up where i left off and how do i do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesHertz1, Nov 3, 2020.

1. bought microsoft flight premium deluxe 2020 started downloadbut only got to 21.09GIB . do i...

what should I do,delete game and start over or can I restart to pick up where i left off and how do i do it?

:)

JamesHertz1, Nov 3, 2020

2. physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020

how can i order a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020?

EugeneGriess, Nov 3, 2020
  3. captalsid Win User
    I porches Microsoft flight Sim 2020 premium deluxe on Steam But it does not launch?

I porches Microsoft flight Sim 2020 premium deluxe on Steam But it does not launch?

captalsid, Nov 3, 2020
  4. bought microsoft flight premium deluxe 2020 started downloadbut only got to 21.09GIB . do i...

Microsoft Flight Simulator, bought premium deluxe but starts standard version

Dear Sir/Madam,

A couple days ago I bought the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Yesterday I upgraded my motherboard, did some hardware changes and when I wanted to download the sim from the Microsoft Store it, unfortunately, boots up the standard edition instead of the premium
    deluxe.

I've reinstalled the sim 2 times but still loads up the standard edition.

Do you know a way how I can get back the premium deluxe?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Yavuz Selim Isler

Yavuz SelimIsler, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

bought microsoft flight premium deluxe 2020 started downloadbut only got to 21.09GIB . do i...

1. bought microsoft flight premium deluxe 2020 started downloadbut only got to 21.09GIB . do i... - Similar Threads - bought microsoft flight

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi, I purchased a copy of the Premium deluxe edition of MS2020 paid £109 _UK for it and installed it on the wrong drive. I loaded the code which came with the program and discovered after activation that I had put it on the wrong TOO SMALL drive in error. I un-installed it...
  3. Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation: Hello After having installed a purchased DVD 10 dvd's version of Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe once - and after having activated my activation code while beeing locked into my microsoft accound from activation code card included in the DVD box-set - I thougt I could...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.: I used one MS account to purchase MS FS 2020 Premium Deluxe and installed in on a workstation. I then purchased quite a few add-ons for the app, but I used my different MS account to purchase the add-ons. How can I get the add-ons to be installed in the MS FS 2020 app when...
  5. I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition": It will not install because of DiRectX 11 -error- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-microsoft-microsoft-flight-simulator/e1ac9cae-2757-401f-9b3d-f38ed4b6d8a7
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe: I get the following below when I reinstall my Premium Deluxe. I was able to install it the first time 2 months ago and it installed and run ok. But a week ago when I did the latest update it I cancelled the update after that it deleted everything. When I reinstalled it about...
  7. MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe: Stupid microsoft wants me to download this in / from the app store. Takes 127 GB, my C drive is only 120 gb to begin with. Two other internal drives are more than big enough but will not download. Gives me an error code of "0x80072F8F". Tech support can't help, they had me...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator, bought premium deluxe but starts standard version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator, bought premium deluxe but starts standard version: Dear Sir/Madam, A couple days ago I bought the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Yesterday I upgraded my motherboard, did some hardware changes and when I wanted to download the sim from the Microsoft Store it, unfortunately, boots up the standard edition instead of the...
  9. Moving Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe Premium: Hi, When I select move, and choose the new drive, a message is displayed saying "other items will need to be deleted in order to complete the operation" It does not say what it is going to delete. Why is this and what is it deleting. I then thought, I should uninstall...
  10. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE: i install the game from a DVD and i redeem the activation code of premium deluxe version of the DVD. but The game installed its the standard version.I payed 120 euros i bought the deluxe version and all the content is missing. I have try everything i found here...