Windows 10: bought minecraft and didn't recieve anything

Discus and support bought minecraft and didn't recieve anything in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hey there, I bought Minecraft like an hour ago and it tells me that "an error has occurred" but I got an sms message that the money was withdrawn not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by L1KR, Jan 1, 2021.

1. L1KR Win User

bought minecraft and didn't recieve anything

hey there, I bought Minecraft like an hour ago and it tells me that "an error has occurred" but I got an sms message that the money was withdrawn not once but TWICE and I still didn't get my game what's going on ? can someone please help me and thank you.

:)

L1KR, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jan 1, 2021
  4. bought minecraft and didn't recieve anything

Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... bought minecraft and didn't recieve anything :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

bought minecraft and didn't recieve anything

1. bought minecraft and didn't recieve anything - Similar Threads - bought minecraft didn't

2. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java: So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone...
  3. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java: So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone...
  4. I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't: I'm on iMac and when I join premium servers like Hypixel and Mineplex it shows this screen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecraft-and-it-says-that-i-didnt/ffd4db4d-f73a-41c1-8edd-fea9aafa6404
  5. I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't: I'm on iMac and when I join premium servers like Hypixel and Mineplex it shows this screen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecraft-and-it-says-that-i-didnt/ffd4db4d-f73a-41c1-8edd-fea9aafa6404
  6. I bought minecraft java but I didn't get anything and if I was charged the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft java but I didn't get anything and if I was charged the game.: Yesterday I bought minecraft java edition, at the time of payment an error occurred and I tried once again giving error, after a few minutes check my email that I was notified a debit of mojang, I had charged the game but I did not get any mojang mail of my order, I did not...
  7. I bought Sea of Thieves and didn't recieve the game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Sea of Thieves and didn't recieve the game.: Today I've bought sea of thieves from microsoft store [the method of payment was paysafecard code], after I submitted the code, I headed back to the game page and button was still saying "BUY", I checked Order history, nothing. I paid 150 PLN which is about 31$, I need fast...
  8. Minecraft "didn't" got bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "didn't" got bought: So for some reason in the Microsoft store, it seems that I didn't actually bought the game, I already bought the game years ago but for some reason, its gone, I bought it through gift card but I already lost the card since I already bought it, I already signed in to the right...
  9. Not recieving invites in minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not recieving invites in minecraft: I was trying to play Minecraft with a friend and when he sent me an invite I didn't receive it (he was on xbox one and I was on mincraft windows 10) is there a way I can fix it?...
  10. I didn't recieve my Minecraft windows 10 code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't recieve my Minecraft windows 10 code: I bought the java version of Minecraft and went to my Mojang account but when I press redeem Minecraft for windows 10 it opens a page where I have to input a code, and that I should have the code in my email which I do not. what do I do?...