Windows 10: Bought Minecraft and have order #

Discus and support Bought Minecraft and have order # in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought minecraft and have my order number, but I don't have the access key. How do I get it?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PopBullard, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Bought Minecraft and have order #

I bought minecraft and have my order number, but I don't have the access key. How do I get it?

:)

PopBullard, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Jaffakeik Win User

Bought Minecraft and have order #

TPU Minecraft Server

Ok i bought game PM'd newtekie1 waiting for info *Smile Bought Minecraft and have order # :)

Jaffakeik, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Bought Minecraft and have order #

1. Bought Minecraft and have order # - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft order

2. Bought Minecraft, have an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, have an error: Hello all,I bought Minecraft on my PC Bedrock deluxe edition and I cannot play it, I keep getting this error when I am trying to install and run the launched: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and...
  3. Bought Minecraft, have an error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought Minecraft, have an error: Hello all,I bought Minecraft on my PC Bedrock deluxe edition and I cannot play it, I keep getting this error when I am trying to install and run the launched: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and...
  4. Bought wrong minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought wrong minecraft: Hello, Yesterday night I bought the windows 10 version, but I needed the java version. I looked up the Q&A for Mojang and they then told me to contact the appropriate support team for my console, which is microsoft. How can I go about changing versions without paying for...
  5. Bought wrong minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought wrong minecraft: Hello, Yesterday night I bought the windows 10 version, but I needed the java version. I looked up the Q&A for Mojang and they then told me to contact the appropriate support team for my console, which is microsoft. How can I go about changing versions without paying for...
  6. Bought wrong Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought wrong Minecraft: Help! I bought Minecraft windows 10 instead of Java for my PC. How can I get a refund and get the correct version? I have gone to the returns section and it is not offered for my purchase....
  7. Bought Minecraft with Code - Shows in Redeemed Purchases and have bought addons for it for...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft with Code - Shows in Redeemed Purchases and have bought addons for it for...: Hi,I bought my son on this account a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 with a redeemed code around Xmas. We've purchased quite a few packs for him one that you charged us twice for. Thanks! and now as of yesterday's update we no longer have access to minecraft to install or...
  8. I have bought minecraft dungeons but cannot play the game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have bought minecraft dungeons but cannot play the game.: Many months ago, last year, i bought minecraft dungeons for PC and played it. Eventually i stopped playing the game, but recently, i tried to download minecraft dungeons but every website i go it says i have to buy it. It's like i haven't even bought the game. The only proof...
  9. Bought Minecraft - no download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft - no download?: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10, but it won't install on my computer. I tell it to install, it says it will, and then - nothing happens. Nothing at all. I don't know what to do....
  10. Order trouble with minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order trouble with minecraft: On December 23 I made a purchase of Minecoins. I immediately got the receipt, and payment was processed. I never received the coins though. Minecraft Windows 10. I contacted Mojang support who sent me a support email address for Microsoft. I sent a message to that 11 days...