Windows 10: Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...

Discus and support Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In my account > order history there's no cancel or ask for a refund option. Nowhere on microsofts site there is not a single e-mail address to contact... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VariousSoap1029, May 28, 2019.

1. Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...

In my account > order history there's no cancel or ask for a refund option. Nowhere on microsofts site there is not a single e-mail address to contact them about issues, it's all jumping from support article to another and doing circles. A virtual assisstant got me on a chat line with a xbox gamer who sent me back to the virtual assisstant...

What are my options? My daughter gets a message to contact the publisher and ask for a code for her region. How can she do it if there's no email address available anywhere on MS site.

What can we do?

Thanks.

:)

VariousSoap1029, May 28, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 28, 2019
  3. How to redeem Minecraft Gift Code - Windows 10

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I would request you to refer to the information provided in the article below in order redeem your gift code.

Redeem Gift Code - Minecraft

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, May 28, 2019
  4. dawnwells Win User

Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...

dawnwells, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...

1. Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a... - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft gift

2. can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...: My granddaughter received a gift card for Minecraft Java or Bedrock for the PC. She does not have a PC. She currently plays Minecraft on her Nintendo Switch. Is there any way that she can use the gift card to buy minecoins or modifications on her Switch?...
  3. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  4. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  5. Can't find code for redeeming gift for microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find code for redeeming gift for microsoft: [ATTACH] When It says "It'll be added to..." I can't find it in my email. How do I find the code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-code-for-redeeming-gift-for-microsoft/c6f570d7-fb61-4aca-8f91-5c35265317c4
  6. My friend can't redeem gift card code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My friend can't redeem gift card code: A friend bought a Microsoft Store digital card and cannot redeem it on his account. To try things I bought a 15 dollar code he tried to redeem it on his account and it failed with the same error his 50 dollar code was giving. I then tried redeeming on my account and it worked...
  7. Error while trying to redeem a minecraft gift code

Error while trying to redeem a minecraft gift code: Hello, Ive bought a gift card to my son Minecraft for Win 10 on his account where in 1 family group. When he tries to enter the gift code the following error appears : Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try...
  8. My Minecraft gift code has been redeemed.

My Minecraft gift code has been redeemed.: I purchased Minecraft Mojang Edition in 2014, which makes me eligible for a gift code for Windows 10. I redeemed my code a few months ago but the site wasn't working so I wasn't able to enter it. Just now I tried to use the code, and it says that it has been redeemed, but it...
  9. Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-: Hi! So i recently purchased minecraft for win10 for my brother for his BD. And i sent it to my mother’s email address as a gift. She got the code but she could not redeem it because i purchased it in another region or at least thats what the system said when she tried to...
  10. I bought a minecraft gift card and redeemed it for the old version of minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a minecraft gift card and redeemed it for the old version of minecraft.: So I wanted to play Minecraft with my friends so I redeemed Minecraft on a website that it had said on the back of the gift card I had purchased. So, after doing this I played and I couldn't play with my friends on It getting frustrated my friend explained to me that I had...