Windows 10: Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...

Discus and support Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In my account > order history there's no cancel or ask for a refund option. Nowhere on microsofts site there is not a single e-mail address to contact... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VariousSoap1029, May 28, 2019.

1. Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...

In my account > order history there's no cancel or ask for a refund option. Nowhere on microsofts site there is not a single e-mail address to contact them about issues, it's all jumping from support article to another and doing circles. A virtual assisstant got me on a chat line with a xbox gamer who sent me back to the virtual assisstant...

What are my options? My daughter gets a message to contact the publisher and ask for a code for her region. How can she do it if there's no email address available anywhere on MS site.

What can we do?

Thanks.

:)

VariousSoap1029, May 28, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 28, 2019
  3. How to redeem Minecraft Gift Code - Windows 10

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I would request you to refer to the information provided in the article below in order redeem your gift code.

Redeem Gift Code - Minecraft

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, May 28, 2019
  4. dawnwells Win User

Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...

dawnwells, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...

1. Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a... - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft gift

2. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?: I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code....
  3. Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition: recentemente comprei o minecraft java edition, o minecraft windows 10 edition era grátis através do código de resgate, mas quando você não tem o código ele não aparece de jeito nenhum. Assim:[ATTACH]...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.: Hi all, My friends and I have recently got back into minecraft, we've all previously owned the java version but decided it was too complicated to make a server, my friend rented a realms server for Windows 10 and we everyone was able to redeem their windows 10 copy of...
  5. Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card: I got a Microsoft gift card today, but I can't redeem it. I keep on entering the code, but I keep on getting error messages saying "Please try again later." Thing is, this has been persisting for hours. I've tried on my web browser, the Windows 10 store, and the Xbox One...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming: Hey! So I have a problem. For Christmas I got a new laptop and I was getting all my old apps and games again and logging into them without problems. I was able to get the java version of Minecraft transferred over but I can't get the Windows 10 version. I redeemed my code...
  7. Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10 after redeeming the code.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10 after redeeming the code.: I successfully redeemed minecraft for windows 10 code, and it shows up in my recent purchases, but when I click "install" it just pops up with the code and the option to copy it. It won't actually let me download/install it. I've tried resetting microsoft store which...
  8. Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed: Hi all, I am trying to reload Age of Empires Definitive Edition on my pc. Previously tried installing on Windows 7 which did not work, Recently installed windows 10 and now when trying to redeem code on my pc it says that the code has already been redeemed. Thank you...
  9. help redeem gift card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    help redeem gift card: I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeem-gift-card/7ffceeb0-fc29-4b31-b272-6d0b5844405c"
  10. After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.: Okay I went ahead followed the instructions to the "Letter" every single step and checked it multiple times. And when i finally install minecraft i get a trial and time limit 90 minutes and it says "buy" HELP??? This shouldn't of happened! Trying to get free windows 10...