Windows 10: Bought minecraft, but I can't play

Discus and support Bought minecraft, but I can't play in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi,I bought minecraft in 2020 and I think I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft. But, I can't play. My launcher keeps saying I can only play... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JytteH, Jun 5, 2022.

1. JytteH Win User

Bought minecraft, but I can't play

Hi,I bought minecraft in 2020 and I think I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft. But, I can't play. My launcher keeps saying I can only play the demo, while I bought the game for sure. I somehow can't connect the two together and I've looked everywhere. Microsoft/Xbox want me to pay again, but I don't want to do that obviously. I even tried to migrate my account again, but that doesn't work either. What can I do to finally play again?

:)

JytteH, Jun 5, 2022
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 5, 2022
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jun 5, 2022
  4. Bought minecraft, but I can't play

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hi, So after I bought Minecraft from the Microsoft Store I was informed that this Version is not able to connect with people who have bought Minecraft from the Mojang website. Is this true? and if it is, May I get a refund because the entire reason I bought
    this game was to play with my friends who don't have an Xbox.

lolpwns101, Jun 5, 2022
Thema:

Bought minecraft, but I can't play

1. Bought minecraft, but I can't play - Similar Threads - Bought minecraft can't

2. I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition using a gmail address. Now I was forced to "merge" my java and Microsoft account, but now I apparently have to buy Minecraft again. It doesn't show up in my previous purchases that I bought Minecraft since I bought it on my gmail account. What...
  3. I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition using a gmail address. Now I was forced to "merge" my java and Microsoft account, but now I apparently have to buy Minecraft again. It doesn't show up in my previous purchases that I bought Minecraft since I bought it on my gmail account. What...
  4. I bought Minecraft but can not play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft but can not play: I have a problem with Minecraft, I bought it a while ago but can not access it since I got my new computer, I have searched in every Microsoft account I own and I can't access the Mojang accounts because Mojang simply doesn't give me the password reset e mail, the receipt for...
  5. I bought Minecraft but can not play

I bought Minecraft but can not play: I have a problem with Minecraft, I bought it a while ago but can not access it since I got my new computer, I have searched in every Microsoft account I own and I can't access the Mojang accounts because Mojang simply doesn't give me the password reset e mail, the receipt for...
  6. Bought minecraft but can't play Java edition only Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft but can't play Java edition only Bedrock: I bought Minecraft wanting to play the Java edition of minecraft, but it says "Buy Now" in Java, but i can play bedrock without any problem.Here what a tried : Desinstall and install the launcher and enter in the account i bought it, alredy tried to enter in the same account...
  7. Bought minecraft but can't play Java edition only Bedrock

Bought minecraft but can't play Java edition only Bedrock: I bought Minecraft wanting to play the Java edition of minecraft, but it says "Buy Now" in Java, but i can play bedrock without any problem.Here what a tried : Desinstall and install the launcher and enter in the account i bought it, alredy tried to enter in the same account...
  8. I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.: I tried everything but I still get "Not sure why you cant play the full game? If you are playing Minecraft for Windows through Family Sharing, you may not be able to access Minecraft Java edition without buying it on this account." error in Minecraft. I bought Java &...
  9. I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.

I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.: I tried everything but I still get "Not sure why you cant play the full game? If you are playing Minecraft for Windows through Family Sharing, you may not be able to access Minecraft Java edition without buying it on this account." error in Minecraft. I bought Java &...
  10. i cant play the minecraft that i bought

i cant play the minecraft that i bought: i downloaded minecraft and it keeps saying buy full game ,i bought it using a gift card if that helps answer, i bought starter collection list of things i tried: wsreset resetting microsoft store multiple times in place upgrade clearing temp folder uninstalling and...