Windows 10: Bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son and it is not working .

Discus and support Bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son and it is not working . in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son. Once after I built his new computer and once just now. the past one I remember being pissed and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PaulCourmier, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son and it is not working .

I have bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son. Once after I built his new computer and once just now. the past one I remember being pissed and there is no help available when needed, and apparently he moved to other games and we forgot about it. fast for to tonight , and the same damn thing happened. I clicked buy , order, paypal, etc. it sent to receipts, one to his microsoft account and one to my paypal. Take a wild guess what's not playable after downloading it 4 times ???? you guessed it. the damn button jus

:)

PaulCourmier, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Kodai2001 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons: son restricted from online access

My son is playing Minecraft Dungeons using Windows 10 Boot Camp on a Mac. I bought it for him through the Microsoft store. I haven't put any restrictions on his account. But when he plays, it says that he can't play online because of a permission error.

Kodai2001, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Minecraft dungeons

I bought minecraft dungeons got charged but didn't receive it.

HubertStanowski, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son and it is not working .

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son and it is not working .

1. Bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son and it is not working . - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft dungeons

2. Bought minecraft dungeons in 2020 cant download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft dungeons in 2020 cant download.: Ok so In july 2020, I bought the Minecraft dungeons hero edition for windows 10 and I go to download it on my new laptop and says bundle not available but I own the bundle lol so I have proof i bought it and I want access to it and I was installing it before on the launcher...
  3. Bought minecraft dungeons in 2020 cant download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought minecraft dungeons in 2020 cant download.: Ok so In july 2020, I bought the Minecraft dungeons hero edition for windows 10 and I go to download it on my new laptop and says bundle not available but I own the bundle lol so I have proof i bought it and I want access to it and I was installing it before on the launcher...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons not working: Whenever I got to the Microsoft Store to open Minecraft Dungeons, it redirects me to the Gaming Services page on the Microsoft Store. I should have Gaming Service Downloaded but it still won't work. How do I get this to work?...
  5. I basically bought Minecraft twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I basically bought Minecraft twice: So like 5 days I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition just the game not the starter collection and I tried downloading it but it wouldnt let me download it so i tried multiple way to doawnload by going to the official minecraft website and wven downloading minecraft clients...
  6. I bought minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.: I bought the game 5 or 6 months ago and it was working fine, but then I formatted my pc and now it's gone. The only option is to buy the game a second time from what I found on the site. I would love if someone from Microsoft team or the community could help me get my game...
  7. I bought a minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.: I bought the game 5 or 6 months ago and it was working fine, but then I formatted my pc and now it's gone. The only option is to buy the game a second time from what I found on the site. I would love if someone from Microsoft team or the community could help me get my game...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons: son restricted from online access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft Dungeons: son restricted from online access: My son is playing Minecraft Dungeons using Windows 10 Boot Camp on a Mac. I bought it for him through the Microsoft store. I haven't put any restrictions on his account. But when he plays, it says that he can't play online because of a permission error....
  9. Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!: Hey there, community As we seem to get a lot of Minecraft fans who post question in this forum, I thought to share the announcement that was posted by Xbox. Mojang has released Minecraft Dungeons which is available for you to download, for free, if you have the Xbox Game...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons: Wrong Version Bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons: Wrong Version Bought?: I didn't even realise there were different launcher version for this, so bought the one from the website, and it doesn't work. Only this morning did I find out via someone else that I should've bought from the Microsoft Store to get the correct Win 10 version of it. Trying to...