Windows 10: Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 but did not receive anything.

Discus and support Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 but did not receive anything. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My dad purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from his account for my account, but it still says I have to buy the game. My dads card has been charged and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Njielss, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Njielss Win User

Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 but did not receive anything.

My dad purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from his account for my account, but it still says I have to buy the game. My dads card has been charged and there is nothing in the order history. So basically we paid for the game but did not receive anything.

Does anybody know what to do?

:)

Njielss, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 but did not receive anything.

Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 but did not receive anything.

1. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 but did not receive anything. - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft did

2. I bought minecraft java in 2020, but i didnt receive minecraft windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft java in 2020, but i didnt receive minecraft windows 10.: my friend also bought java back then and he got windows 10 edition for free. im using bootcamp assistant because im on mac. any help would be appretiated...
  3. I bought minecraft java in 2020, but i didnt receive minecraft windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought minecraft java in 2020, but i didnt receive minecraft windows 10.: my friend also bought java back then and he got windows 10 edition for free. im using bootcamp assistant because im on mac. any help would be appretiated...
  4. Bought Windows 10 Pro. Did not receive product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought Windows 10 Pro. Did not receive product key.: Hi, I recently bought Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store. When I clicked to upgrade to Pro it gave me an error. I know the payment went through because my card was charged and it says I bought it on my Microsoft account page. I did not receive an email when I bought it...
  5. bought minecraft and didn't recieve anything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    bought minecraft and didn't recieve anything: hey there, I bought Minecraft like an hour ago and it tells me that "an error has occurred" but I got an sms message that the money was withdrawn not once but TWICE and I still didn't get my game what's going on ? can someone please help me and thank you....
  6. I bought Minecraft for friend and he did not receive the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft for friend and he did not receive the game: I bought minecraft as gift and they did not receive email with code but my money is gone. I want refund 749CZK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-for-friend-and-he-did-not/7e3eb354-73f4-4ef2-9e22-2e84b352263d
  7. Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins: Game installed, all the other bundle pieces seem to be there. How do I get the coins or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-minecraft-starter-edition-and-did-not/ffac6822-7b56-468b-9af6-5c2c18a6b3fb
  8. I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it: I wanted to buy a minecraft java edition. When I wrote my card info and pressed later it wrote that a error occurred. But when I look at my bank account I notice that my money gone. All in all I paid the money but not receive the game. my mojang gmail - *** Email address is...
  9. I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it: I paid with my credit card, then it said the purchase is in progress but nothing happened for several minutes, so I closed the game and now I don't have the texture pack nor my money. At first it gave me 680 Minecoins, so I thought I have to buy it with the coins, but it...
  10. bought minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought minecraft for windows 10: but it doesn't really show it. Mojang says no game exist and laptop has it installed and Microsoft says yes it does exist and paypal said its been paid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-for-windows-10/2e318dc1-226f-4ba6-a75e-7e6a4ebf8714