Windows 10: Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 (for Australia) and can't get it to install on my laptop.

Discus and support Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 (for Australia) and can't get it to install on my laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I've bought Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 for the Australia region and I can't get it to install on my laptop. My version of Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GMay79, Jul 21, 2019.

1. GMay79 Win User

Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 (for Australia) and can't get it to install on my laptop.

Hi

I've bought Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 for the Australia region and I can't get it to install on my laptop. My version of Windows 10 is up to date, and I've also run the "Get Updates" for the Apps in my library.

When I click on the Install/Play button, I get sent back to the US version to purchase in the Store again. If I click on the "..." next to the Install/Play button and select the Install on my devices, my laptop isn't listed even though it shows in the Devices area in my account.

I've followed every possible avenue to get it to install properly, but haven't been successful in my attempts.

Please help as I have a very eager 8 year old that wants to play his favourite game.

Thank you.

:)

GMay79, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Tylerp666 Win User

new laptop minecraft wont load

Bought a new laptop, windows 10. cant access the xbox app and minecraft is already installed but it wont open, any help or suggestions appreciated. thanks

Tylerp666, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 (for Australia) and can't get it to install on my laptop.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 (for Australia) and can't get it to install on my laptop.

1. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 (for Australia) and can't get it to install on my laptop. - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft Australia

2. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.: Hello, a few years ago I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 edition, and I also downloaded it on one computer; recently I switched to a laptop, I signed in into my microsoft account, but when I try to download the minecraft edition I bought on Microsoft Store it only shows a...
  3. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.: Hello, a few years ago I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 edition, and I also downloaded it on one computer; recently I switched to a laptop, I signed in into my microsoft account, but when I try to download the minecraft edition I bought on Microsoft Store it only shows a...
  4. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection but can't install

Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection but can't install: I've recently bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Started Collection but I can't install it. If I go into my Microsoft Store on both my laptop and desktop it says I don't have any purchased items. I tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher but when I run it and sign into my...
  6. I can't install Minecraft for Windows 10 on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Minecraft for Windows 10 on my laptop.: Hi, I bought minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox through the microsoft store a while back and i recently bought a new laptop but when I went to the microsoft store, it said that I owned the game but wouldn't let me install it on my laptop. Only one option was showing...
  7. Bought Minecraft on my laptop, can't install????

Bought Minecraft on my laptop, can't install????: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition on the Microsoft Store just now, and when I clicked "Install" there's an error message about not having any applicable devices linked to my account, but I'm on a laptop, it should be able to download on a laptop no?? And now...
  8. Bought minecraft window's 10 and can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft window's 10 and can't login: Bought minecraft for window's 10 and am unable to sign in. After clicking "sign in" I get an error message stating that "We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong". Have researched for 4 days to resolve this issue but with no luck. Can...
  9. Can't install bought version of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install bought version of Minecraft: Hi, I bought a new ssd drive for my daughters pc. After installing Windows 10 I installed Minecraft from Microsoft Store. However she can't sign in with her Xbox account as the game insists that it is a trial version. Again. I install the game from her own library but...
  10. Want to install Windows 10 Pro N in Australia, but can't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to install Windows 10 Pro N in Australia, but can't...: Hi Guys, I created a "Windows 10 Pro N" installation ISO via the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool and have tried a number of times to perform a clean install on my PC. It actually installs okay, however, it will not activate with the key I obtained during the Windows 8.1...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought minecraft for windows 10 yet cannot install through microsoft site to new laptop

2. minecraft wont install on my pc after purchase

3. minecraft wants to install on my phone not my laptop

4. i bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant install it,
  5. minecraft is installing demo version instead of starter pack,
  6. installing minecraft 10 starter pack,
  7. i have purchased minecraft on my desk top how do i play it on my laptop,
  8. can I get minecraft for pc if I bought windows 10 version