Windows 10: bought minecraft for windows 10 wont download at all

Discus and support bought minecraft for windows 10 wont download at all in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; reset the windows store did the troubleshooting it stilll does not recognize that i bought the item even though i was billed for it and shows purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by madashellllllllllllllllll, Apr 1, 2020.

1. bought minecraft for windows 10 wont download at all

reset the windows store did the troubleshooting it stilll does not recognize that i bought the item even though i was billed for it and shows purchased in my history. HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW do i get this to work?

:)

madashellllllllllllllllll, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Tylerp666 Win User

new laptop minecraft wont load

Bought a new laptop, windows 10. cant access the xbox app and minecraft is already installed but it wont open, any help or suggestions appreciated. thanks

Tylerp666, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

bought minecraft for windows 10 wont download at all

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

bought minecraft for windows 10 wont download at all

1. bought minecraft for windows 10 wont download at all - Similar Threads - bought minecraft wont

2. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.: Hello, a few years ago I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 edition, and I also downloaded it on one computer; recently I switched to a laptop, I signed in into my microsoft account, but when I try to download the minecraft edition I bought on Microsoft Store it only shows a...
  3. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.: Hello, a few years ago I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 edition, and I also downloaded it on one computer; recently I switched to a laptop, I signed in into my microsoft account, but when I try to download the minecraft edition I bought on Microsoft Store it only shows a...
  4. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I've bought Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition, but cannot download it

I've bought Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition, but cannot download it: So; about a year ago I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, thinking it was Java Edition, but it wasn't. I still used it on my PC and played it, but I recently got a new gaming pc, and it's telling me I have to buy it again. Another problem is that I can't even find it in...
  6. Bought Minecraft - no download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft - no download?: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10, but it won't install on my computer. I tell it to install, it says it will, and then - nothing happens. Nothing at all. I don't know what to do....
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft wont download from Java

Windows 10 Minecraft wont download from Java: I finally got around to getting my free Windows 10 code after having Java for a while, but when I went to redeem it and actually download Windows 10 Edition, it says it's already been redeemed and I can't download it. What can I do?...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 wont download

Minecraft windows 10 wont download: i purchased a key for minecraft. I redeemed it however when i go into the windows store to download i click install and it says, checking product file, almost ready etc. But then it says "downloading..." sometimes "downloading... 65KB" or "downloading... 130 kb" but nothing...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition wont download

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition wont download: I have just bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and now it is asking me to "Pick where i want to install" i then click on it and then it takes me to the web and then nothing happens from then. Please help me![ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. bought minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought minecraft for windows 10: but it doesn't really show it. Mojang says no game exist and laptop has it installed and Microsoft says yes it does exist and paypal said its been paid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-for-windows-10/2e318dc1-226f-4ba6-a75e-7e6a4ebf8714