Windows 10: bought minecraft for windows 10

Discus and support bought minecraft for windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; but it doesn't really show it. Mojang says no game exist and laptop has it installed and Microsoft says yes it does exist and paypal said its been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanaePretorius, Jun 22, 2019.

1. bought minecraft for windows 10

but it doesn't really show it. Mojang says no game exist and laptop has it installed and Microsoft says yes it does exist and paypal said its been paid.

:)

DanaePretorius, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 22, 2019
  4. bought minecraft for windows 10

minecraft for windows 10

I just bought a new laptop for my son. I created an account and bought Minecraft for Windows 10 for him from the Microsoft store and it will not open. I don't know how to fix and I am not very computer savy. I need step by step instructions if possible.
    Thanks

ShellyAllenby, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

bought minecraft for windows 10

1. bought minecraft for windows 10 - Similar Threads - bought minecraft

2. I bought minecraft on mobile in minecraft.net but when i log in on pc it says i don't have it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft on mobile in minecraft.net but when i log in on pc it says i don't have it: Today i bought minecraft on minecraft.net trough my phone but when i try to login and play i can't play it because it says i didn't buy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-on-mobile-in-minecraftnet-but/d49a8ecd-d9cd-4a2c-bead-ba1d1bf11afd
  3. I bought minecraft on mobile in minecraft.net but when i log in on pc it says i don't have it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought minecraft on mobile in minecraft.net but when i log in on pc it says i don't have it: Today i bought minecraft on minecraft.net trough my phone but when i try to login and play i can't play it because it says i didn't buy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-on-mobile-in-minecraftnet-but/d49a8ecd-d9cd-4a2c-bead-ba1d1bf11afd
  4. i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account

i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account: I bought the java editon of minecraft for 30$ for a second account but it won't let me accses my old one what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-minecraft-account-to-alt-on-a-world/661f5da9-0663-43a4-83f7-c0871a455e88
  5. i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account: I bought the java editon of minecraft for 30$ for a second account but it won't let me accses my old one what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-minecraft-account-to-alt-on-a-world/661f5da9-0663-43a4-83f7-c0871a455e88
  6. I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?: I bought Minecraft a few weeks ago and only recently tried playing it on my computer. I can open the launcher just fine, and when I go to the Minecraft for Windows tab it works just fine, asking if I want to play. But when I go to the Java tab it tells me I need to buy the...
  7. I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?

I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?: I bought Minecraft a few weeks ago and only recently tried playing it on my computer. I can open the launcher just fine, and when I go to the Minecraft for Windows tab it works just fine, asking if I want to play. But when I go to the Java tab it tells me I need to buy the...
  8. I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...: So I go to my launcher right. And I go to bedrock and I can play it but when I go to Java I can’t. I payed 29 dollars for Java and bedrock and only got bedrock. So I bought the 39.99 dollar bundle in hopes I would get Java but still no. And the weirdest part is it says I...
  9. I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...

I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...: So I go to my launcher right. And I go to bedrock and I can play it but when I go to Java I can’t. I payed 29 dollars for Java and bedrock and only got bedrock. So I bought the 39.99 dollar bundle in hopes I would get Java but still no. And the weirdest part is it says I...
  10. Bought Minecraft, have an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, have an error: Hello all,I bought Minecraft on my PC Bedrock deluxe edition and I cannot play it, I keep getting this error when I am trying to install and run the launched: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and...