Windows 10: Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that...

Discus and support Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that are listed on this site - Nothing. I want my money back!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LusKumak, Oct 15, 2020.

1. LusKumak Win User

Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that...

Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that are listed on this site - Nothing. I want my money back!!!

:)

LusKumak, Oct 15, 2020
  2. JM_4051 Win User

Demo Minecraft...

Hi I recently bought Minecraft Win10 for pc. I already have the same question, but this one is different. Its the demo version of minecraft. I already bought it. I tried to reset Microsoft store but it didn't work. Is there another solution?
    Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that... 24f200e1-54bc-43d3-9271-e41a45ecf57a.png

JM_4051, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Minecraft Native launcher

Thank you Catherine, but i play just updated team fortress 2 from Steam and it updated perfectly. I tried your setting steps but unfortunately i can't modify Minecraft for a reason and if i try to right click nothing happens. When i clicked on Modern Combat
    5 it showed me the link to advanced options but not for minecraft.

My father purchased Minecraft for me from Minecraft. net. I have tried a million times but it is hard to acces minecraft forums in China.

However when i opened the Minecraft native log it said my windows version was 8 ,however my windows is 10.

Here is what it says:

Native Launcher Version: 34

Operating System: Windows 8.0

Application Hash: 175f2b59d63d17f580f664c195ca8bb82666d0eb

Java Version:

x64: 1

Starting download of: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/mc/launcher.json

Created pFile

Content length is 0138B708

Got 200 from server

Download successful

Native launcher outdated!

Hash should be 96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BAB0

Got 200 from server

Encountered internet exception 12002: The operation timed out

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Deleted tmpLauncher.tmp

Thx for cooperating. I even tried "check for updates in the store" but that wasn't any help.

MeekalHassan, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that...

Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3

Source: Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3

Brink, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that... - Similar Threads - Bought minecraft got

2. Minecraft launcher not detecting that i already bought the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher not detecting that i already bought the game: I already have bought minecraft for windows some time ago, and never had any problem with it, in fact i was playing just some hours ago.But for some unknown reason i can't play it anymore, when i open the launcher it says ''play demo'', as if i didn't had the game both for...
  3. Minecraft "Play demo"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Play demo"?: Ever since I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft my play button has said "Play demo" and forcing me to buy Java edition even though I already have/had it. I looked it up and some people said it was something wrong with the launcher? How do I solve this?Edit: When my...
  4. Minecraft "Play demo"?

Minecraft "Play demo"?: Ever since I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft my play button has said "Play demo" and forcing me to buy Java edition even though I already have/had it. I looked it up and some people said it was something wrong with the launcher? How do I solve this?Edit: When my...
  5. I successfully bought Minecraft: Java Edition, but I can only play demo

I successfully bought Minecraft: Java Edition, but I can only play demo: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition here on Profile page. But after the successful transaction was made, I went back to Profile page, it says that "I haven't purchased Minecraft: Java Edition". I only own 1 Microsoft account. I checked my bank's recent transactions and I was...
  6. I successfully bought Minecraft: Java Edition, but I can only play demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I successfully bought Minecraft: Java Edition, but I can only play demo: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition here on Profile page. But after the successful transaction was made, I went back to Profile page, it says that "I haven't purchased Minecraft: Java Edition". I only own 1 Microsoft account. I checked my bank's recent transactions and I was...
  7. Minecraft can be started on the launcher but it's not shown as bought on the store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft can be started on the launcher but it's not shown as bought on the store.: Hey,since I bought the Season Pass for Minecraft Dungeons today I wanted to play the game and the DLC, problem is, that it seems like Microsoft thinks I never bought the game.I'm not quite sure but I think I did buy dungeons back then on the Minecraft website since it's not...
  8. Stuck in Minecraft demo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Minecraft demo.: Today I tried to go into Minecraft but it was not recognizing that we have already brought it and was trying to get me to buy it again the buy date was 19/09/19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-minecraft-demo/30c6c101-0214-48c9-a90c-b69a69e3aa52
  9. Minecraft "didn't" got bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "didn't" got bought: So for some reason in the Microsoft store, it seems that I didn't actually bought the game, I already bought the game years ago but for some reason, its gone, I bought it through gift card but I already lost the card since I already bought it, I already signed in to the right...
  10. Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins: I purchased Minecraft Win10 edition yesterday - it's supposed to come with 700 minecoins. I have not received an indication of where the minecoins are coming, or what account they are being delivered to. Order #7204358914...