Windows 10: Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that...

Discus and support Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that are listed on this site - Nothing. I want my money back!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LusKumak, Oct 15, 2020 at 10:47 AM.

1. LusKumak Win User

Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that...

Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that are listed on this site - Nothing. I want my money back!!!

:)

2. JM_4051 Win User

Demo Minecraft...

Hi I recently bought Minecraft Win10 for pc. I already have the same question, but this one is different. Its the demo version of minecraft. I already bought it. I tried to reset Microsoft store but it didn't work. Is there another solution?
    Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that... 24f200e1-54bc-43d3-9271-e41a45ecf57a.png

3. Minecraft Native launcher

Thank you Catherine, but i play just updated team fortress 2 from Steam and it updated perfectly. I tried your setting steps but unfortunately i can't modify Minecraft for a reason and if i try to right click nothing happens. When i clicked on Modern Combat
    5 it showed me the link to advanced options but not for minecraft.

My father purchased Minecraft for me from Minecraft. net. I have tried a million times but it is hard to acces minecraft forums in China.

However when i opened the Minecraft native log it said my windows version was 8 ,however my windows is 10.

Here is what it says:

Native Launcher Version: 34

Operating System: Windows 8.0

Application Hash: 175f2b59d63d17f580f664c195ca8bb82666d0eb

Java Version:

x64: 1

Starting download of: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/mc/launcher.json

Created pFile

Content length is 0138B708

Got 200 from server

Download successful

Native launcher outdated!

Hash should be 96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BAB0

Got 200 from server

Encountered internet exception 12002: The operation timed out

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Deleted tmpLauncher.tmp

Thx for cooperating. I even tried "check for updates in the store" but that wasn't any help.

4. Brink Win User

Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that...

Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3

Source: Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3

Thema:

1. Bought minecraft for windows and only got a launcher for the demo. Tried the 3 methods that... - Similar Threads - Bought minecraft got

2. forza horizon 3 demo error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3 demo error: yesterday i downloaded fh3 demo but during gameplay it cant load other racers and challange racer mission is not starting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-demo-error/bfc99440-3914-4041-90e8-bdc2d27919dd
  3. Minecraft Launcher will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher will not open: Split from this thread. Hello there how to you update your video card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-will-not-open/58a36eee-7bfa-4faf-83d2-689eaab7a34a
  4. Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins: I purchased Minecraft Win10 edition yesterday - it's supposed to come with 700 minecoins. I have not received an indication of where the minecoins are coming, or what account they are being delivered to. Order #7204358914...
  5. minecraft windows 10 edition launcher?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition launcher?: im trying to download mods, but forge wont open unless i connect it to a minecraft launcher. i cant find the minecraft launcher however and the only online downloads are for Java. does anyone know where i can download the launcher or how to connect forge to the windows...
  6. Minecraft Launcher and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher and Windows 10: I recently bought the Windows 10 version on Minecraft, not the Java edition, and when I try to launch the game from the launcher, it says I have not purchased the game. I simply want to update my game to 1.15, since it downloaded into 1.13. There seems to be no way to make...
  7. bought minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought minecraft for windows 10: but it doesn't really show it. Mojang says no game exist and laptop has it installed and Microsoft says yes it does exist and paypal said its been paid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-for-windows-10/2e318dc1-226f-4ba6-a75e-7e6a4ebf8714
  8. Minecraft Launcher for Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher for Windows 10 PC: Hi! I discovered that there was a new update for Minecraft and when I opened it up, it should've automatically started updating, but it didn't, its stuck looking for updates and about 10 min later it said unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher. I already downloaded...
  9. Minecraft Launcher not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Launcher not responding: My Minecraft hasn't been working for the past year now, but I recently have wanted to get back into the game. However, after I click play game in the launcher, Minecraft immediately crashes and responds with "Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working" Any help would...
  10. forza horizon 3 demo not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3 demo not launching: hello i installed forza horizon 3 demo and when i open it it only opens it and shows the picture of that game in the midle of the screen and then it crashes but i need to say that my laptop is under minimum requirements i have intel celleron n4000 1:10ghz intel uhd 600 1GB...