Windows 10: Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund

Discus and support Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; child account, used my card on with my mother's account to buy it Minecraft order won't show up on my or my mother's Microsoft store account removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdwardLee352415+4651, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund

• child account, used my card on with my mother's account to buy it
    • Minecraft order won't show up on my or my mother's Microsoft store account
    • removed myself from the family and reconnected to family
    cant even download Minecraft because apparently the game is Xbox only and cant be played on my pc.

:)

EdwardLee352415+4651, Aug 12, 2019

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund

Purchase of minecraft

I recently bought minecraft for my son so he can use it on his laptop pc running windows 10. Download would not work and I realized we had bought the xbox version. I then tried to get a refund and went through all the steps until I got to the filling out
    the actual form which would not open saying I need to allow cookies. I added the website to the list of allowed cookies but still cannot get the form to fill out. How do I get my refund??

JoeHoughton1, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund

1. Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft Xbox

2. bought minecraft through mobile for pc, can't access it, can't get support, need refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought minecraft through mobile for pc, can't access it, can't get support, need refund: I bought minecraft recently through paytm and had to send it to microsoft regional sales corporation but I can't access the product and I either need a refund or access to the product. For the love of god I can't get support from anyone in minecraft, microsoft store, I am...
  3. bought minecraft through mobile for pc, can't access it, can't get support, need refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bought minecraft through mobile for pc, can't access it, can't get support, need refund: I bought minecraft recently through paytm and had to send it to microsoft regional sales corporation but I can't access the product and I either need a refund or access to the product. For the love of god I can't get support from anyone in minecraft, microsoft store, I am...
  4. NEEDED MINECRAFT REFUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEEDED MINECRAFT REFUND: Just earlier, I bought Minecraft for my laptop for the first time. I bought the $29.99 version with Windows 10 Bedrock Edition, but when it was going to download, it told me that I can't install it on my device. This was after a $31.64 transaction was made... when I went to...
  5. Get refund for minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get refund for minecraft windows 10: hi, I bought minecraft windows 10 and i even have proof of the payment, but i can't seem to find it anywhere. What am i supposed to do now? Is there anyway i could get my money back? I didn't get any emails about my payment either and i don't know what to do now. Original...
  6. How do I get a refund for the wrong version of Minecraft I bought?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get a refund for the wrong version of Minecraft I bought?: i bought minecraft windows 10 edition starter pack and couldnt play with my friends so i bought minecraft java edition and was trying to get a refund for minecraft windows 10 starter pack * Moved from Research/Eyes First * Original title: minecraft...
  7. bought minecraft a second time, but can't get a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought minecraft a second time, but can't get a refund: Hello! Two days ago, I bought Minecraft through the Microsoft store, only to realize, today, that I already owned it. I accidentally bought the Minecraft starter pack, which includes the base game as well as some other features like in game coins. I understand that only the...
  8. I want to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft via the Microsoft Store believing that it would allow me to play with my friends. However, not long after, I realized that Minecraft for Windows 10 is not compatible with the Java Edition, which I didn't even know existed. I now wanted to get a refund, but...
  9. i need to refund minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to refund minecraft: PLease Refund minecraft ive been crying over it and want my money back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-refund-minecraft/8f9f1e59-b244-4ff9-bcbb-3f16f397bb86
  10. I need minecraft dungeons refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need minecraft dungeons refund: I need to refund minecraft dungeons since I wanted to buy it with the launcher but accidentally bought it through microsoft store. I haven't played it and won't be playing it since I want to play it through the launcher. All I need is a refund of the game and dlc I really...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which minecraft do i buy to play on pc

2. i bought just minecraft from the microsoft store and cant download it and i cant find my device on device list

3. can i play minecraft if i bought on xbox one

4. if i bought xbox minecraft can i play on pc