Windows 10: Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund

Discus and support Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; child account, used my card on with my mother's account to buy it Minecraft order won't show up on my or my mother's Microsoft store account removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdwardLee352415+4651, Aug 12, 2019 at 8:37 PM.

1. Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund

• child account, used my card on with my mother's account to buy it
    • Minecraft order won't show up on my or my mother's Microsoft store account
    • removed myself from the family and reconnected to family
    cant even download Minecraft because apparently the game is Xbox only and cant be played on my pc.

:)

EdwardLee352415+4651, Aug 12, 2019 at 8:37 PM

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Aug 12, 2019 at 8:38 PM
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 12, 2019 at 8:38 PM
  4. Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund

Purchase of minecraft

I recently bought minecraft for my son so he can use it on his laptop pc running windows 10. Download would not work and I realized we had bought the xbox version. I then tried to get a refund and went through all the steps until I got to the filling out
    the actual form which would not open saying I need to allow cookies. I added the website to the list of allowed cookies but still cannot get the form to fill out. How do I get my refund??

JoeHoughton1, Aug 12, 2019 at 8:38 PM
Thema:

Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund

1. Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft Xbox

2. Bought minecraft window's 10 and can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft window's 10 and can't login: Bought minecraft for window's 10 and am unable to sign in. After clicking "sign in" I get an error message stating that "We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong". Have researched for 4 days to resolve this issue but with no luck. Can...
  3. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, This is about ordernumber 8397272837 in the Microsoft store. I thought I had purchased the correct Minecraft version for my son, with the Windows 10 start collection, but he informed me that I should have purchased the Minecraft Java Edition. Can you give me a refund...
  4. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 (for Australia) and can't get it to install on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 (for Australia) and can't get it to install on my laptop.: Hi I've bought Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 for the Australia region and I can't get it to install on my laptop. My version of Windows 10 is up to date, and I've also run the "Get Updates" for the Apps in my library. When I click on the Install/Play button, I...
  5. Refunding Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refunding Minecraft: Is there a way to refund minecraft from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft/24cbd385-2378-4dd8-8b71-d47f1fae2c54"
  6. Minecraft windows 10 refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 refund: Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-refund/fa62b9d6-8d67-4703-9155-58d24da6c371"
  7. bought minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought minecraft for windows 10: but it doesn't really show it. Mojang says no game exist and laptop has it installed and Microsoft says yes it does exist and paypal said its been paid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-for-windows-10/2e318dc1-226f-4ba6-a75e-7e6a4ebf8714
  8. Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?: Hello! Can I get Xbox to recognize my Minecraft user name so it knows I have already purchased the game to play on my PC? I downloaded the game a couple years ago. Now I want to play it on Xbox for Windows. Is there a way to connect the two so I don't have to purchase...
  9. HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?): I have recently bought minecraft windows 10 edition. I was expecting it to be the same as minecraft JAVA edition for pc. I would like to know if there is anyway to get a refund for it. It would be very appreciated if you could help in any way. Thank You!...
  10. I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it: I bought Minecraft in the Microsoft store and didn't see you can buy it for java and get a free code for windows 10 Can anyone tell me how I can refund it?...