Windows 10: Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work

Discus and support Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store and it does not work, I launch the game and the game's window just stay blank. The demo already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PietroButti, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work

Hello,

I just bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store and it does not work, I launch the game and the game's window just stay blank.

The demo already installed on my pc worked perfectly. How can I solve this problem? I paid for the game and I feel like I've been scammed.

:)

PietroButti, Jun 25, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work

Hello,

I just bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store and it does not work, I launch the game and the game's window just stay blank.

The demo already installed on my pc worked perfectly. How can I solve this problem? I paid for the game and I feel like I've been scammed.

PietroButti, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Bema1989 Win User

Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work

Microsoft Store doesn´t work

Hey guy´s, on my Surface GO the microsoft Store is dosen´t working.

The "APP" is starting and some seconds (1-2 second´s) later it´s closing.

The tips from google are not helpfull ( windows updates, reset the store, delete the cache, repair windows store, new instalation), nothing is working.

Please help me, what can i do that the stoe is working?

I need some APP´s frome the store.

(sorry for my bad englisch)

best reguards

Bema1989, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work

1. Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft Microsoft

2. Microsoft store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store doesn't work: Hello,I recently just bought a new laptop, it runs the latest windows 10 version, and it seems to have problems with ms store. I live in Iran so I had to change the region for the store to work, the store shows the apps, but I feel like it's not complete nor it's supposed to...
  3. I bought Minecraft from the Minecraft.net site but the Microsoft store doesn't recognize...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft from the Minecraft.net site but the Microsoft store doesn't recognize...: So I bought Minecraft today because I wanted to play with some friends, I bought it from the minecraft.net site and paid it, I had the same Microsoft account as of now, however when I tried to run it the Microsoft store wouldn't let me run it with this error code 0x803f8001....
  4. I bought Minecraft from the Minecraft.net site but the Microsoft store doesn't recognize...

I bought Minecraft from the Minecraft.net site but the Microsoft store doesn't recognize...: So I bought Minecraft today because I wanted to play with some friends, I bought it from the minecraft.net site and paid it, I had the same Microsoft account as of now, however when I tried to run it the Microsoft store wouldn't let me run it with this error code 0x803f8001....
  5. Microsoft store doesn't work

Microsoft store doesn't work: Hello and good day. My Microsoft store does not work. i followed a tutorial on an error message because i couldn't download an app and it told me to disable and re-enable Microsoft store although i forgot to re-enable it so now i cant find it in my apps and features setting...
  6. Microsoft Store doesn't work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't work.: I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 and played it for a few months. I started having hiccups like late updates and stuff. Then it decided not to update AT ALL. I tried everything I could before deleting Forza and trying to redownload it. Now I can't download it at all. It says...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store

Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store: I bought minecraft Java Edition back in 2012 and a few years later, I redeemed the Windows 10 edition from Mojangs website for my same account. I was able to play Windows 10 and had it installed. However, recently, I went back to reinstall Windows 10 edition from the...
  8. Minecraft bought from microsoft online store

Minecraft bought from microsoft online store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection for my son using his laptop which is managed by my Microsoft account and shows up in my devices list. When I select to install the software this PC is not listed so I cannot install to it. My PC does come up in the...
  9. My friend bought the "Minecraft" from Microsoft store on his PC not the "Minecraft Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend bought the "Minecraft" from Microsoft store on his PC not the "Minecraft Windows...: So my friend just accidentally bought the edition on the microsoft store titled "Minecraft" does this not allow him to play on both pc and xbox because when he tries to download the "Minecraft" one it only prompts him to install on his xbox one not allow him to install it on...
  10. Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store.: Hello all! So I'm trying to install a texture pack but there is no %appdata% folder belonging to minecraft, nor is there an option to "open resource pack folder" in the game. From what I can tell, I am running the bedrock version of the game. Is there any way to put a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought minecraft via microsoft store