Windows 10: bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again

Discus and support bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought minecraft on the official website and realms, and when I download the game from there, it all works. but there it’s impossible to play servers... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by алесягригорьева, May 25, 2020.

1. bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again

I bought minecraft on the official website and realms, and when I download the game from there, it all works. but there it’s impossible to play servers and realms. and when I try to download microsoft from the store. Allows you to download only a trial version. although the email is the same. what's happening? should I buy the game again for $ 27 ???

:)

алесягригорьева, May 25, 2020

2. Buy Minecraft

Assalamualaikum Sir,I want to ask about Buying an Application.So i am planning to buy Minecraft soon,but in windows store payment it require Debit/Credit Card and i dont have that card because im 18-.So the question
    is "is it allowed to buy Minecraft on local online shop?(Original).I just found a seller that sell Mojang account and he say that if you buy that mojang account,You will get the Minecraft Win10 Code and of course he sell it more cheaper than in official website
    and also the payment is easier than Microsoft Store.

FaisalRamadhan1, May 25, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 25, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, May 25, 2020
Thema:

bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again

1. bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again - Similar Threads - bought minecraft official

2. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Says I need to buy minecraft again: I bought minecraft in the microsoft store on my acc and I recently got a new laptop and logged in on the same acc and it says I need to pay for minecraft and I cant find the purchase in the bought history even if it worked on the same account to play minecraft before...
  3. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says I need to buy minecraft again: I bought minecraft in the microsoft store on my acc and I recently got a new laptop and logged in on the same acc and it says I need to pay for minecraft and I cant find the purchase in the bought history even if it worked on the same account to play minecraft before...
  4. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.

Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.: I have been wanting to play Minecraft for a while now, but Microsoft says I have never had the game. Minecraft says I have bedrock edition, but gives me no way to download it. Microsoft just says I don't have Minecraft at all. I have been trying everything to gt minecraft...
  6. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  7. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  8. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I Bought Minecraft Via PayPal. It Downloaded and installed but says I need to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Bought Minecraft Via PayPal. It Downloaded and installed but says I need to buy it again?: I bought Minecraft Java for my special Needs son on the 15th of May 2020. He played it for one night. the next time he went to play it, it said 'Looks like you don't own a copy of Minecratf Java, Purrchase Now'. I subsequently uninstalled it and re-installed it and the...
  10. Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?: Hello! Can I get Xbox to recognize my Minecraft user name so it knows I have already purchased the game to play on my PC? I downloaded the game a couple years ago. Now I want to play it on Xbox for Windows. Is there a way to connect the two so I don't have to purchase...