Windows 10: Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?

Discus and support Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! Can I get Xbox to recognize my Minecraft user name so it knows I have already purchased the game to play on my PC? I downloaded the game a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CharlotteTheDog, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?

Hello! Can I get Xbox to recognize my Minecraft user name so it knows I have already purchased the game to play on my PC? I downloaded the game a couple years ago. Now I want to play it on Xbox for Windows. Is there a way to connect the two so I don't have to purchase Minecraft again in Xbox for Windows? Thanks in advance!

:)

CharlotteTheDog, Oct 25, 2018

2. Minecraft: Better Together - Not "Xbox Play Anywhere"

I bought Minecraft on Windows 10, thinking it would be available to play on Windows 10 AND Xbox One, just like how certain games are doing exactly that. (I.E. Xbox Play Anywhere) I then realized that Windows 10 and Xbox One versions of Minecraft are two
    different games, even though they are both simply called Minecraft, no extra titles to the names, as if they are Xbox Play Anywhere games. Is it possible that Microsoft will have some sort of update to make them the same game? Or am I stuck with just one version
    of the game, and I'm going to have to buy another copy of the exact same game just for my Xbox? I'd like to add that they are the exact same game now, since they recently allowed cross-platforming with one another.

Richyman397, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?

Minecraft XBOX and Windows 10 PC

Hi Antonio,

To answer your query, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition should be purchased separately from the Xbox One Edition. The Xbox One Edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. However, if you own a PC version of Minecraft and played it with older
    Windows versions before, you can get the Windows 10 Edition for free. Check the details on this link:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

For comments and suggestions, you can also submit and vote new ideas on our
    Xbox Uservoice
    page.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?

1. Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox? - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft play

2. i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error...: i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error code0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-but-now-it-says-i-cant-play-it/492cf027-8eb4-4f94-a73a-ba0ccdd783cd
  3. Second single language edition laptop bought. Do I need to buy Windows again for the new...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Second single language edition laptop bought. Do I need to buy Windows again for the new...: I bought a laptop in 2015, in China, where I live. It came with Windows 8.1, single language version. I had to buy Windows 10 Home edition so that I could have the OS in English. I'm planning on buying a new laptop, chances are good it will have a single language version...
  4. if I buy windows 10, if windows 11 comes out then do I have to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    if I buy windows 10, if windows 11 comes out then do I have to buy it again?: I need to ask if I buy windows 10 then when the next version comes out, do I have to buy it again?. To be more specific, if I buy windows 10, if windows 11 comes out then do I have to buy it again?. Thanks....
  5. I need help again

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help again: I need help again every time there is a windows update my laptop has issues. now the battery icon disappeared I have tried some methods that go on the internet, but I can not find the solution...
  6. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....
  7. BSOD when playing Minecraft (Legally buyed) Error:Reference by pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing Minecraft (Legally buyed) Error:Reference by pointer: Hi guys, i'm experiencing an Reference by pointer BSOD when I was playing Minecraft, this happened to me a lot of time ago with GTA V but I reinstalled the Nvidia drivers using DDU and Windows Update so now i'm facing BSODs again. Greetings *Wink System dump by DM Log...
  8. Why do I need Xbox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I need Xbox?: I am not now, have not been nor hope to be a gamer. Why can I not get rid of Xbox? What does it do that is pertinent to the operation of Windows 10? 85040
  9. Do i need to buy windows again?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do i need to buy windows again?: Hello guys so today i just changed my laptop's hard disk and the person who change my hard disk says that i need to buy windows again in order to receive windows 10 which im wondering if its true or not because i have an original windows before, so now i leave my laptop...
  10. Change CPU do I need to buy Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change CPU do I need to buy Windows 10?: So, I'm thinking about finally upgrading my CPU. I have Windows 10 installed, it was done as a free update from Microsoft. If I change my CPU now, will I have to buy a copy of Windows 10, or I can still use the existing license that I have from the free upgrade? I'm Not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought minecraft for xbox can i play on pc

2. i bought minecraft for pc can i play on xbox

3. if about minecraft for xbox do i have it for pc

4. if i bought minecraft on pc how do i use it on xbox,
  5. do i need to buy minecraft again windows 10,
  6. if i bought minecraft on pc can i play on xbox,
  7. do i need to buy minecraft again for pc,
  8. if i bought miecraft on xbox can i play on pc,
  9. minecraft purchased on xbox to play on pc,
  10. purchased pc minecraft,
  11. do i need to buy minecraft again for xbxo,