Windows 10: Bought minecraft window's 10 and can't login

Discus and support Bought minecraft window's 10 and can't login in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bought minecraft for window's 10 and am unable to sign in. After clicking "sign in" I get an error message stating that "We tried to sign you in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by P1xette., Aug 12, 2019.

1. P1xette. Win User

Bought minecraft window's 10 and can't login

Bought minecraft for window's 10 and am unable to sign in. After clicking "sign in" I get an error message stating that "We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong". Have researched for 4 days to resolve this issue but with no luck. Can play the game by myself but can't login to play with friends.

:)

P1xette., Aug 12, 2019

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 - login on startup fails

I have a new Asus Zenbook running Windows 10. I have installed the Win 10 Minecraft version. Upon startup, I get the usual Minecraft startup menus, with an "Xbox login" window over top. I select the obvious (only) option to get a 'gamertag' and click 'next'
    to proceed to the second screen. When it appears, it tells me that "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live". The suggestions in 'more info' do not resolve the problem. Trying again later does not resolve the problem. At this point I am stuck, as the Xbox login
    screen will not exit and cannot successfully complete.

Any suggestions?

Keith

KeithFinnie, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Bought minecraft window's 10 and can't login

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Bought minecraft window's 10 and can't login

1. Bought minecraft window's 10 and can't login - Similar Threads - Bought minecraft window's

2. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.: Hello, a few years ago I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 edition, and I also downloaded it on one computer; recently I switched to a laptop, I signed in into my microsoft account, but when I try to download the minecraft edition I bought on Microsoft Store it only shows a...
  3. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.: Hello, a few years ago I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 edition, and I also downloaded it on one computer; recently I switched to a laptop, I signed in into my microsoft account, but when I try to download the minecraft edition I bought on Microsoft Store it only shows a...
  4. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bought minecraft, but I can't play

Bought minecraft, but I can't play: Hi,I bought minecraft in 2020 and I think I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft. But, I can't play. My launcher keeps saying I can only play the demo, while I bought the game for sure. I somehow can't connect the two together and I've looked everywhere....
  6. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection but can't install

Bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection but can't install: I've recently bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Started Collection but I can't install it. If I go into my Microsoft Store on both my laptop and desktop it says I don't have any purchased items. I tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher but when I run it and sign into my...
  7. Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account: I bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft a few days ago, but have had no luck logging in : It comes up with ERROR CODE: BAT the second I click. No chance to enter details....
  8. bought minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought minecraft for windows 10: but it doesn't really show it. Mojang says no game exist and laptop has it installed and Microsoft says yes it does exist and paypal said its been paid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-for-windows-10/2e318dc1-226f-4ba6-a75e-7e6a4ebf8714
  9. Can't install bought version of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install bought version of Minecraft: Hi, I bought a new ssd drive for my daughters pc. After installing Windows 10 I installed Minecraft from Microsoft Store. However she can't sign in with her Xbox account as the game insists that it is a trial version. Again. I install the game from her own library but...
  10. Just bought PC and can't login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Just bought PC and can't login: I just bought a new Samsung laptop. Went through the setup. Skipped the part on creating a microsoft acount. Set my password for the laptop. Played around for a while and every thing worked great. Shut down PC. Got on this morning and couldn't log in. I know what my password...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. just bought minecraft windows 10 but cant sign in