Windows 10: Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Twice on Accident

Discus and support Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Twice on Accident in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had already owned Minecraft windows 10 edition prior to this which I paid for, but I wanted to redownload it. It said I had to the buy it like any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sean Villacorte, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Twice on Accident

I had already owned Minecraft windows 10 edition prior to this which I paid for, but I wanted to redownload it. It said I had to the buy it like any other game, so I clicked buy thinking that it would ask me to redownload it since I've had it previously. As I'm waiting for the approval of a family member, I discover that I can redownload the game without paying in the my library part of the store. but my family member approved as I was downloading and I was charged 30 dollars. Trying to refund, I went to see my purchase list in the store which led me to order history where I found nothing. I downloaded the first copy more than a year ago.

:)

Sean Villacorte, Mar 7, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Cr0wlE Win User
    Minecraft windows 10 edition mail problem

Hello.I bought Minecraft premium in 2014.Now i updated my computer to Windows 10.If i redeem my windows 10 edition gift code,it sends me to outlook.com . But i registered my mojang(and minecraft premium account) on a gmail.So i can not play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition beta in premium mode(or ?? mode).I can only play windows 10 minecraft edition for 90 minutes.I cant use any commands MORE.What can i do?Please help me *Sad*cry (This question can be bad because my English is not epic Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Twice on Accident :p )

Cr0wlE, Mar 7, 2021
  4. MrNeeds Win User

Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Twice on Accident

Minecraft windows 10 edition mail problem

You sign in to windows 10 on your microsoft account so it's asking you to enter your email and password that you sign into windows with.

MrNeeds, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Twice on Accident

1. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Twice on Accident - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft Edition

2. I never bought Minecraft Java edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I never bought Minecraft Java edition.: Why when I try to buy Minecraft Java Edition it says I already own it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-bought-minecraft-java-edition/5df00239-ed40-4027-932f-3bb5d85aff67
  3. I never bought Minecraft Java edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I never bought Minecraft Java edition.: Why when I try to buy Minecraft Java Edition it says I already own it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-bought-minecraft-java-edition/5df00239-ed40-4027-932f-3bb5d85aff67
  4. Accidently bought minecraft with the wrong microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently bought minecraft with the wrong microsoft account: I accidently bought minecraft using the wrong microsoft account, i also used a key to buy it so if i read right i cant refund it, is there any way to change it or anything i can do beside of buying it again?...
  5. Accidently bought minecraft with the wrong microsoft account

Accidently bought minecraft with the wrong microsoft account: I accidently bought minecraft using the wrong microsoft account, i also used a key to buy it so if i read right i cant refund it, is there any way to change it or anything i can do beside of buying it again?...
  6. I've bought Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition, but cannot download it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition, but cannot download it: So; about a year ago I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, thinking it was Java Edition, but it wasn't. I still used it on my PC and played it, but I recently got a new gaming pc, and it's telling me I have to buy it again. Another problem is that I can't even find it in...
  7. I've bought Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition, but cannot download it

I've bought Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition, but cannot download it: So; about a year ago I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, thinking it was Java Edition, but it wasn't. I still used it on my PC and played it, but I recently got a new gaming pc, and it's telling me I have to buy it again. Another problem is that I can't even find it in...
  8. I basically bought Minecraft twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I basically bought Minecraft twice: So like 5 days I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition just the game not the starter collection and I tried downloading it but it wouldnt let me download it so i tried multiple way to doawnload by going to the official minecraft website and wven downloading minecraft clients...
  9. I accidently bought the wrong version of Minecraft. I wanted Java edition.

I accidently bought the wrong version of Minecraft. I wanted Java edition.: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. If I can not get a refund, may I exchange it for Java Edition?...
  10. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....