Windows 10: Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Version, wanted the Java Version

Discus and support Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Version, wanted the Java Version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft! I accidently bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Version, just to find out that I need the Java Version to play with friends of mine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reyzero, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Reyzero Win User

Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Version, wanted the Java Version

Hello Microsoft!

I accidently bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Version, just to find out that I need the Java Version to play with friends of mine.

I tried to go over the Refund process, but it didnt gave me any option of doing so.

If possible, I would like the versions to just get swapped - if possible. If thats not the case, I would like to get a refund for said version and would just buy the correct one Java afterwards.

Greetings,

Reyzero

:)

Reyzero, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Carson W. Win User

Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

I heard if I buy Minecraft java edition I get the Windows 10 version free is that right? I redeemed Minecraft java on minecraft.net but I didn't get a code of the Windows 10 version.

Carson W., Dec 21, 2020
  3. How to change from Minecraft java version to Windows 10 version

Probably (hopefully) asked before, but unfortunately I can't find an answer.

I just bought the normal java version of Minecraft, but after I installed it for my child to play on Windows, I realised that in order to play with an XBox controller, I need the Windows 10 version. (Or mess around with mods or other programs to get it to
    work).

So, how do I change my java version of Minecraft to the Windows 10 version?

Robin

Robin Wulff-Nilsen, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Version, wanted the Java Version

Minecraft for Windows 10 and Minecraft Java

Hi

My son bought a Minecraft license for the Windows 10 version, but his friends are all running the Java version. Is there any way that he can use the Java version from his Win 10 license? We tried to install the Java version but it only wants to make us buy
    it.

Thanks

Darryl

DarrylGould, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Version, wanted the Java Version

1. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Version, wanted the Java Version - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft Version

2. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version: I Migrated my mojang account of minecraft to a microsoft account. However, I found out until after I did that, that I could claim a free copy of the windows 10 edition of minecraft from my Mojang account. Now I can't acces my mojang account anymore so I can not get my free...
  3. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version: I Migrated my mojang account of minecraft to a microsoft account. However, I found out until after I did that, that I could claim a free copy of the windows 10 edition of minecraft from my Mojang account. Now I can't acces my mojang account anymore so I can not get my free...
  4. bought a JAVA Minecraft version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought a JAVA Minecraft version: Hello everyone, I hope there is an explanation in Hebrew here.I bought a JAVA Minecraft versionI received an email invoice with a download link.When I enter the link he asks if I want to buy.Do not understand how to start playing...
  5. I accidently bought the wrong version of Minecraft. I wanted Java edition.

I accidently bought the wrong version of Minecraft. I wanted Java edition.: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. If I can not get a refund, may I exchange it for Java Edition?...
  6. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version: I purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018. But in recent days, I opened my redeem code interface but it showed an error. I want to know if I can still get my get my free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition....
  7. Bought the wrong version of Minecraft

Bought the wrong version of Minecraft: A while back, I decided to buy Minecraft on this computer. However, I accidentaly ordered the Windows 10 version instead of the Java edition. Would it be possible for me to trade in my current version for Java edition?...
  8. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version: Ive had minecraft java edition since 2015 and just recently found out that there was a windows 10 version of minecraft from my friends. though i have read many articles stating that you could claim a free version of windows 10 on your mojang account page. i checked and i...
  9. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version: I heard if I buy Minecraft java edition I get the Windows 10 version free is that right? I redeemed Minecraft java on minecraft.net but I didn't get a code of the Windows 10 version....
  10. How to change from Minecraft java version to Windows 10 version

How to change from Minecraft java version to Windows 10 version: Probably (hopefully) asked before, but unfortunately I can't find an answer. I just bought the normal java version of Minecraft, but after I installed it for my child to play on Windows, I realised that in order to play with an XBox controller, I need the Windows 10...