Windows 10: Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the...

Discus and support Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello microsoft and/or others I bought Forza Horizon 4 in microsoft store less than a month ago but I bought it on the wrong microsoft account which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anton Nordström, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the...

Hello microsoft and/or others I bought Forza Horizon 4 in microsoft store less than a month ago but I bought it on the wrong microsoft account which I forgot. I tried to refund the game but it didn't let me. So I just completely forgot it and now the issue came up again. So this time I tried deleting the account but if I delete the microsoft account everything I had would also get deleted, so I didn't delete it. And now I'm wondering if I could somehow transfer/share the game or share the two accounts.

Can I somehow transfer/share the game or share the two accounts?

:)

Anton Nordström, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?

Cuphead is part of a program called Play Anywhere. Games that are in that program that are bought on Xbox One can also be played on Windows 10 PCs (at no extra cost) and vice versa. Here's more info on the program, along with the list of games that are currently part of it: Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

blackroseMD1, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the...

Xbox Games and Accounts

Hello,

I understand that you are trying to know if you can buy a game from one account and use it from other account in Xbox Games.

I suggest you to post your query in our separate forum Xbox where we have a dedicated team to answer your questions regarding the Xbox games and subscriptions and also the accounts and buying options.

Refer: Xbox Support Forum

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you have any other queries regarding the Windows.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the...

1. Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the... - Similar Threads - Bought game wrong

2. I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc: I purchased the game ssx through the xbox website, and it is now telling me I can only play it on a console which I do not own. How do I go about getting a refund?T...
  3. I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc: I purchased the game ssx through the xbox website, and it is now telling me I can only play it on a console which I do not own. How do I go about getting a refund?T...
  4. I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. XBox games bought in store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  6. XBox games bought in store

XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  7. xbox games sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox games sharing: hello everyone, i would like to play some xbox game on my pc, the problem is: i already bought forza motorsport 7 for my xboxphisic disk, can i just play it on my pc without buying another one for pc?thanksDiego...
  8. Can I install games I already bought on Xbox?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I install games I already bought on Xbox?: So I own a game on Xbox which is Minecraft and I recently switched to playing on computer, and I wanted to install Minecraft on windows so I went to the Microsoft store and it said I owned the game but when I tried installing the game, it made me sign in even though I am...
  9. bought wrong version of a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought wrong version of a game: i bought ori and the blind forest using my computer but what i thought was an xbox version for my console but the game doesnt show up on my xbox and it seems it is PC version can it be switched to xbox version??...
  10. How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?

How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?: So a while ago, I got the new Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free because I had Minecraft PC Edition. (this was all on my dads computer and account) After I used the free code, I got my own computer, with my own account. I can't play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition without...