Windows 10: Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the...

Discus and support Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello microsoft and/or others I bought Forza Horizon 4 in microsoft store less than a month ago but I bought it on the wrong microsoft account which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anton Nordström, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the...

Hello microsoft and/or others I bought Forza Horizon 4 in microsoft store less than a month ago but I bought it on the wrong microsoft account which I forgot. I tried to refund the game but it didn't let me. So I just completely forgot it and now the issue came up again. So this time I tried deleting the account but if I delete the microsoft account everything I had would also get deleted, so I didn't delete it. And now I'm wondering if I could somehow transfer/share the game or share the two accounts.

Can I somehow transfer/share the game or share the two accounts?

:)

Anton Nordström, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?

Cuphead is part of a program called Play Anywhere. Games that are in that program that are bought on Xbox One can also be played on Windows 10 PCs (at no extra cost) and vice versa. Here's more info on the program, along with the list of games that are currently part of it: Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

blackroseMD1, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the...

Xbox Games and Accounts

Hello,

I understand that you are trying to know if you can buy a game from one account and use it from other account in Xbox Games.

I suggest you to post your query in our separate forum Xbox where we have a dedicated team to answer your questions regarding the Xbox games and subscriptions and also the accounts and buying options.

Refer: Xbox Support Forum

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you have any other queries regarding the Windows.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the...

1. Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the... - Similar Threads - Bought game wrong

2. I bought a game while logged into the wrong account and can't access it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a game while logged into the wrong account and can't access it: Hello, I've got a bit of an issue. I recently bought 'Minecraft for Windows 10' from microsoft.com. Only problem is I was logged in to a different account to the one I use to log into my computer, so I can't install it from the Microsoft Store app. I can't seem to find a way...
  3. Purchased game on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased game on wrong account: Hey all. So I bought a game off the Microsoft store and I accidentally bought it under my secondary account that isn't linked to my computer. Now it won't let me install the game and is only giving me the option to re-purchase. I went through the steps of changing my primary...
  4. Xbox Game Transfer to PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Transfer to PC: if I bought a game on my xbox is there a way I can get the same game on my pc and play it the same way I would any other game on my pc? I know you can stream your xbox to your computer and play like that but I want to get the good frames and graphics and play with my mouse...
  5. Xbox Game Bar displays wrong game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar displays wrong game: Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, if not let me know. I'm playing Watch Dogs 2 on UPlay PC, and I have the Xbox Game Bar enabled. I use Xbox and PC so it's nice to still interact with Xbox friends via PC. However, only Watch Dogs 2 has displayed the wrong...
  6. Transferring pre-bought games between computers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring pre-bought games between computers.: I redeemed a code on an old computer. Then I got a new one, and I can't redeem it again. I'm using the same Microsoft account on both PCs. How can I transfer this game from my old computer to my new one without buying it again?...
  7. Someone bought games using my account

Someone bought games using my account: So, I recently received an e-mail confirming the payment of 2 different games using my card. I lost my Xbox a while ago (my father gave it away), is it possible that the person who has it is using my account to buy stuff for themselves? I still have the same e mail address...
  8. I bought a game on the wrong account. How do I download it to a family device?

I bought a game on the wrong account. How do I download it to a family device?: I have 2 microsoft accounts, and bought a game on the wrong account. I don't want to log into the wrong account on my PC - I want to just download the game on my other accounts device (The only device on the 3 family accounts on the microsoft site - SINCE WE CANNOT MERGE...
  9. Game account transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game account transfer: When I was setting this PC up I used Microsoft account A as Admin. I then had a Microsoft account B which I used to purchase games and office. I have recently downloaded and played Forza Horizon 4, purchased on account B, yet the game registered my xbox live account using...
  10. How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?: So a while ago, I got the new Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free because I had Minecraft PC Edition. (this was all on my dads computer and account) After I used the free code, I got my own computer, with my own account. I can't play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition without...