Windows 10: Bought new world for Minecraft on PC. Never showed up and Microsoft won’t refund money. How...

Discus and support Bought new world for Minecraft on PC. Never showed up and Microsoft won’t refund money. How... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bought new world for Minecraft on PC. Never showed up and Microsoft won’t refund money. How do I get it to show up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Skt594, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Skt594 Win User

Bought new world for Minecraft on PC. Never showed up and Microsoft won’t refund money. How...

Bought new world for Minecraft on PC. Never showed up and Microsoft won’t refund money. How do I get it to show up?

:)

Skt594, Apr 16, 2020

2. Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never
    showed up on the list on the actual game. I went back on minecraft and ALL my worlds were missing from the list! So my question is, How do I get them back to showing on the game?

OneWithWolvesYT, May 23, 2020
  3. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, May 23, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Bought new world for Minecraft on PC. Never showed up and Microsoft won’t refund money. How...

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Bought new world for Minecraft on PC. Never showed up and Microsoft won’t refund money. How... - Similar Threads - Bought world Minecraft

2. Previous bought minecraft worlds locked?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Previous bought minecraft worlds locked?: I had bought a bunch of worlds and stuff awhile back with minecoins on the Nintendo switch and they started locking and saying I needed to buy them agian. I’m not sure if I can get them back or what’s happening any way to fix it?...
  3. Previous bought minecraft worlds locked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Previous bought minecraft worlds locked?: I had bought a bunch of worlds and stuff awhile back with minecoins on the Nintendo switch and they started locking and saying I needed to buy them agian. I’m not sure if I can get them back or what’s happening any way to fix it?...
  4. Previous bought minecraft worlds locked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Minecraft skin won’t show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft skin won’t show up: I’m playing online, in singleplayer and using minecraft version 1.17.1. My skin showed up on when I played 3 days ago but now it doesn’t show up anymore and looks like I’m wearing a steve skin. Please help....
  6. Minecraft skin won’t show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft skin won’t show up: I’m playing online, in singleplayer and using minecraft version 1.17.1. My skin showed up on when I played 3 days ago but now it doesn’t show up anymore and looks like I’m wearing a steve skin. Please help....
  7. Minecraft Win10 showing up as not bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win10 showing up as not bought: Hello, I recently built a new computer and hoped to install Minecraft Windows 10, which I own the full version of on my old laptop. However, in the microsoft store it says I have to pay full price again and the app does not show up in my owned apps page. I’m wondering if...
  8. Bought Minecraft worlds now locked

Bought Minecraft worlds now locked: My 10 year old son has bought a heap of Minecraft worlds through Microsoft Store using my payment method with Microsoft family. All his worlds are somehow now locked and transferred to my account. Is there a way to reverse this?...
  9. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?: hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my minecoins back? plus I just bought it like 15 minutes ago soooo...….....
  10. Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.: So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never showed up on the...