Windows 10: bought on one device also want it on other

Discus and support bought on one device also want it on other in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; microsoft I know you are a big company but can i ask something I know you let us buy a game on one device and make us pay again on another device i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hipduckling9698, Mar 28, 2021.

1. bought on one device also want it on other

microsoft I know you are a big company but can i ask something I know you let us buy a game on one device and make us pay again on another device i own minecraft on xbox but i also want to get it on windows 10 is there a way that is not illegal ?

:)

Hipduckling9698, Mar 28, 2021

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 28, 2021
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

bought on one device also want it on other

USB wireless mouse 'USB device not recognised'

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reason why this issue has occurred. We have some
    questions for your to isolate this matter:

• Have you tried using the USB mouse to other computer?

• Is this happening with other devices?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you perform these methods of troubleshooting steps and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: Run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

To run the
    Troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 3:
    Run SFC Scan.  

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Method 4:
    Run DISM Tool.  

To run
    DISM Tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel. 

Method 5: Clean Boot.

To perform a
    Clean Boot, click
    here.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

If the issue persists, it is possible that the
    device itself has issues. We suggest that you
    contact the store
    from where you
    bought the device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Kem Mon, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

bought on one device also want it on other

1. bought on one device also want it on other - Similar Threads - bought device

2. My newly bought PC is stuck on the “reboot and select proper boot device” screen, and I’ve...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My newly bought PC is stuck on the “reboot and select proper boot device” screen, and I’ve...: So, I just bought this PC off of Facebook Marketplace. I didn’t really research my purchase or ask a lot of questions, and that was something I regretted before I even got the PC, because I’m a person that likes to ask questions and make an educated purchase. Well I sure did...
  3. My newly bought PC is stuck on the “reboot and select proper boot device” screen, and I’ve...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My newly bought PC is stuck on the “reboot and select proper boot device” screen, and I’ve...: So, I just bought this PC off of Facebook Marketplace. I didn’t really research my purchase or ask a lot of questions, and that was something I regretted before I even got the PC, because I’m a person that likes to ask questions and make an educated purchase. Well I sure did...
  4. My newly bought PC is stuck on the “reboot and select proper boot device” screen, and I’ve...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bought minecraft but no option to install - says no devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft but no option to install - says no devices: I bought the minecraft master collection and when I go to install it, it says that I don't have any devices linked but when I check my devices my PC is showing. No option for a refund either....
  6. Windows 10 Pro USB stick bought on Amazon wont fit in USB ports on any device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro USB stick bought on Amazon wont fit in USB ports on any device: Windows 10 Pro on USB stick bought on Amazon wont fit in USB ports on any device. Thoughts anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-usb-stick-bought-on-amazon-wont-fit/8e363f1d-582c-4a9b-9de6-4a650fc21cbb
  7. I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't install it in my PC find device issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't install it in my PC find device issue.: Hi everyone, my problem here: I'm trying to install Minecraft for Windows 10 starter pack and when I try to download it it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device linked to your Microsoft account" which is false. If I go to my MS account I can see that I...
  8. Can't find game that I bought on another device on the same account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find game that I bought on another device on the same account: I bought Forza on my old computer on this Microsoft account, and once I built a new one I went to install it but I can't find it on my account. this has happened with a few different games, any help?...
  9. I am new to Windows and just bought a device app from the store by accident. How do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am new to Windows and just bought a device app from the store by accident. How do I...: I don't see that option anywhere in my digital order page. have nothing I can install it on and it cost $50. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-new-to-windows-and-just-bought-a-device-app/350c9eb8-ac56-48f5-b072-8cc66efdfa68
  10. I bought headphones, wont connect as playback device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I bought headphones, wont connect as playback device: I bought razer kraken bluetooth headphones, they wont connect as a playback device. The connect as an audio device but will not show up as a playback device. I have tried turning both my computer and my headphones off and on, all drivers are installed and up to date and I...