Windows 10: Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game.

Discus and support Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In a post this morning from Yannis Mallat, CEO of Ubisoft Montreal, it was stated that sales of the Season Pass for Assassin's Creed Unity have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by blackroseMD1, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game.

In a post this morning from Yannis Mallat, CEO of Ubisoft Montreal, it was stated that sales of the Season Pass for Assassin's Creed Unity have been suspended. Anyone who has already bought the game will receive the Dead Kings DLC for free.

Anyone who has already bought the Season Pass or Gold Edition of Assassin's Creed Unity will be eligible for a free game from Ubisoft. Surprisingly, the games that Ubisoft is offering are actually newer triple-A titles.

While I'd really like for AC Unity to be able to maintain 60 FPS on Ultra, especially with dual R9 290s, this is most definitely a good move by Ubisoft after some terrible recent game launches.

Full statement from Yannis Mallat is here: An Update on Assassin?s Creed Unity from Yannis Mallat

Dead Kings DLC/Free game FAQ here: Assassins Creed Unity Offer FAQ - Assassin's Creed Unity Updates | Ubisoft (US)

:)

blackroseMD1, Nov 25, 2014
  2. RichE. Win User

Problem with XAudio2_7.dll / Win 10 64x

Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game. [​IMG]

The Game AC Unity after 15 minutes game crashed

RichE., Nov 25, 2014
  3. I bought a game, but there is a problem.

I bought today (20 may 2017) the season pass of Fallout 4 (for the xbox one) on my laptop. Because I could pay with iDeal on my laptop. So I bought it and it said that I could download it. But it doesn't work!! I tried downloading the season pass on my xbox
    but it did not work. Help me please!

-Stern Miske

Moved from Insider

SternMiske, Nov 25, 2014
Thema:

Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game.

1. Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game. - Similar Threads - Bought Unity Season

2. Can't get free games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get free games.: Hello, yesterday, my microsoft store broke! I tried using Wsreset.exe, but, that didn't work AT ALL. Whenever I try to get button it doesn't do anything! It flashes white and then BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN. So please, someone fix this![ATTACH]...
  3. pc game pass

pc game pass: i have game pass but cant download any games from it, error something on there end it says everytime and been like this since I bought it a few days ago any1 else having this problem...
  4. game pass ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass ultimate: can someone please tell me why my gamepass for pc and ultimate will not register that I have subscribed to either one? I cant download anything. im running windows 10 1903 on a hp notebook laptop/pc. what do I have to do to make my xbox apps work correctly? also when I try to...
  5. Bought Game Pass for the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Game Pass for the PC: I have bought Game Pass for the PC and i am unable to download games that are included within the game pass https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-game-pass-for-the-pc/bd88e31a-8b60-4fd5-9158-52f29b9dbdc6
  6. Bought Xbox Game Pass, can't click on the install button of Astroneer

Bought Xbox Game Pass, can't click on the install button of Astroneer: Hi, I bought the Xbox Game Pass basically only to play Astroneer but for some reason can't click the install button, already ran the troubleshooter, reset the store, checked that I'm on the latest version,... It's only for Astroneer apparently since I can click on the button...
  7. Free DBZ Season error

Free DBZ Season error: Season 1 of DBZ is free but can't seem to be able to get it, tried yesterday and today but keep getting the same error. Been getting this message: Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. PUR-DocumentNotFound ZXpMDxJo/UWZ93w7.0.0.16.5...
  8. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  9. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4
  10. Get ready for the football season with Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Get ready for the football season with Microsoft: Football season is here! Today, we’re sharing ways you can celebrate with Microsoft, from weekly game predictions to Special Edition Surface NFL Type Covers. Let Bing predict which teams will win [img] Bing has you covered this professional football season from...