Windows 10: Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game.

Discus and support Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In a post this morning from Yannis Mallat, CEO of Ubisoft Montreal, it was stated that sales of the Season Pass for Assassin's Creed Unity have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by blackroseMD1, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game.

In a post this morning from Yannis Mallat, CEO of Ubisoft Montreal, it was stated that sales of the Season Pass for Assassin's Creed Unity have been suspended. Anyone who has already bought the game will receive the Dead Kings DLC for free.

Anyone who has already bought the Season Pass or Gold Edition of Assassin's Creed Unity will be eligible for a free game from Ubisoft. Surprisingly, the games that Ubisoft is offering are actually newer triple-A titles.

While I'd really like for AC Unity to be able to maintain 60 FPS on Ultra, especially with dual R9 290s, this is most definitely a good move by Ubisoft after some terrible recent game launches.

Full statement from Yannis Mallat is here: An Update on Assassin?s Creed Unity from Yannis Mallat

Dead Kings DLC/Free game FAQ here: Assassins Creed Unity Offer FAQ - Assassin's Creed Unity Updates | Ubisoft (US)

:)

blackroseMD1, Nov 25, 2014
  2. RichE. Win User

Problem with XAudio2_7.dll / Win 10 64x

Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game. [​IMG]

The Game AC Unity after 15 minutes game crashed

RichE., Nov 25, 2014
  3. I bought a game, but there is a problem.

I bought today (20 may 2017) the season pass of Fallout 4 (for the xbox one) on my laptop. Because I could pay with iDeal on my laptop. So I bought it and it said that I could download it. But it doesn't work!! I tried downloading the season pass on my xbox
    but it did not work. Help me please!

-Stern Miske

Moved from Insider

SternMiske, Nov 25, 2014
Thema:

Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game.

1. Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game. - Similar Threads - Bought Unity Season

2. Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass: I have Xbox Game Pass. I use it on my computer. Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list of all the Xbox Game Pass games but when I go onto the Microsoft Store it says that I have to buy it even though I have Xbox Game Pass and Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list. Other...
  3. Free DBZ Season error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free DBZ Season error: Season 1 of DBZ is free but can't seem to be able to get it, tried yesterday and today but keep getting the same error. Been getting this message: Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. PUR-DocumentNotFound ZXpMDxJo/UWZ93w7.0.0.16.5...
  4. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  5. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4
  6. September New Games for Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 News
    September New Games for Xbox Game Pass: [ATTACH] Xbox Game Pass members, we’ve got some great additions to the Xbox Game Pass catalog this September to tell you about, including Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Quantum Break, Onrush, Aven Colony, Shadow Warrior 1, Sky-Force Reloaded, Snake Pass, Manuel Samuel,...
  7. Specs you need for a nice lag-free game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specs you need for a nice lag-free game: 3D games such as Minecraft or Assassins creed sure do need lots of expensive specs. Here's the minimums: 4GB of RAM, 2GB will cause lag. At least an i3 Processor, won't run on Extremely high-leveled games like Assassins Creed. Must be at least 2.6GHZ For Assassins Creed,...
  8. How do you get into safe mode if you can't get passed boot up screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you get into safe mode if you can't get passed boot up screen?: My son's laptop runs windows 10. He is unsure if he got a virus or there is some other failure with hardware/software. We want to get into safe mode or just reinstall windows if possible. When he tries to get onto windows, the laptop boots up. Before it goes to the log on...
  9. With Xbox & Windows 10, Your Games Travel With You This Holiday Season

in Windows 10 News
    With Xbox & Windows 10, Your Games Travel With You This Holiday Season: The holidays are a time to relax and recharge, whether it’s working out, enjoying the company of friends and family, or improving your gaming skills. The latest Xbox and Windows 10 devices make it easy to play anywhere, connect socially around your favorite games, and even...
  10. Get ready for the football season with Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Get ready for the football season with Microsoft: Football season is here! Today, we’re sharing ways you can celebrate with Microsoft, from weekly game predictions to Special Edition Surface NFL Type Covers. Let Bing predict which teams will win [img] Bing has you covered this professional football season from...