Windows 10: Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game.

Discus and support Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In a post this morning from Yannis Mallat, CEO of Ubisoft Montreal, it was stated that sales of the Season Pass for Assassin's Creed Unity have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by blackroseMD1, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game.

In a post this morning from Yannis Mallat, CEO of Ubisoft Montreal, it was stated that sales of the Season Pass for Assassin's Creed Unity have been suspended. Anyone who has already bought the game will receive the Dead Kings DLC for free.

Anyone who has already bought the Season Pass or Gold Edition of Assassin's Creed Unity will be eligible for a free game from Ubisoft. Surprisingly, the games that Ubisoft is offering are actually newer triple-A titles.

While I'd really like for AC Unity to be able to maintain 60 FPS on Ultra, especially with dual R9 290s, this is most definitely a good move by Ubisoft after some terrible recent game launches.

Full statement from Yannis Mallat is here: An Update on Assassin?s Creed Unity from Yannis Mallat

Dead Kings DLC/Free game FAQ here: Assassins Creed Unity Offer FAQ - Assassin's Creed Unity Updates | Ubisoft (US)

:)

blackroseMD1, Nov 25, 2014
  2. RichE. Win User

Problem with XAudio2_7.dll / Win 10 64x

Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game. [​IMG]

The Game AC Unity after 15 minutes game crashed

RichE., Nov 25, 2014
  3. I bought a game, but there is a problem.

I bought today (20 may 2017) the season pass of Fallout 4 (for the xbox one) on my laptop. Because I could pay with iDeal on my laptop. So I bought it and it said that I could download it. But it doesn't work!! I tried downloading the season pass on my xbox
    but it did not work. Help me please!

-Stern Miske

Moved from Insider

SternMiske, Nov 25, 2014
Thema:

Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game.

1. Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game. - Similar Threads - Bought Unity Season

2. The One Piece Season Pass isn't updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The One Piece Season Pass isn't updating: So just after Christmas I bought the season pass for the english dub of one piece, and in the way it was phrased it said I would also be getting the future episodes to come out. Now a new batch of episodes are out but I can't access them without being asked to pay for it...
  3. BSOD in Unity Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in Unity Games: Hello. I've big problem with Unity made games. Valheim, Tabletop, Cuphead, Slime Rancher... After 10-15min I get instantly blue screen. I attached my latest dump files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlIYuTa2Sz4shT-ReA9FqGtNqlgu?e=3hjsjm...
  4. Dungeons season pass not updated

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dungeons season pass not updated: Hi! I had recentley gotten the mc dungeons season pass. All 4 dlcs provided have come put, but only howling peaks and flames of the nether are on my device. I checked the season pass, and in the bundle, only the howling peaks and flames of the nether were there! Can anyone...
  5. minecraft dungeons season pass

minecraft dungeons season pass: i bought minecraft dungeons on its release with the hero edition and stopped playing for a while and now i saw there was a season pass so i went and bought it today with the same account as my mojang and micrsoft account through the microsoft store and now it wont show up in...
  6. minecraft dungeons season pass not updating.

minecraft dungeons season pass not updating.: I have installed the Minecraft dungeons season pass on the Microsoft store but the new DLC and update are not working. it is not updating and when I check the updates and downloads there is nothing there. the howling peaks worked when I got it but the new DLC is not installed...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass Refund: Hello! I've been having a problem with refunding the game. Before making this message, I have been following the instructions to try to install the DLC into my Xbox account that has Minecraft Dungeons installed. It took me an hour to try to find it but I just couldn't, so I...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC Games free?

Xbox Game Pass PC Games free?: I recently signed up for Xbox Game Pass PC. I thought the games were free? I tried to download and launch Forza 7 and it wouldn’t launch. I noticed it said $31.99 with game pass. My friend says he got it for free. Am I doing something wrong?...
  9. Bought Game Pass for the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Game Pass for the PC: I have bought Game Pass for the PC and i am unable to download games that are included within the game pass https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-game-pass-for-the-pc/bd88e31a-8b60-4fd5-9158-52f29b9dbdc6
  10. Free DBZ Season error

Free DBZ Season error: Season 1 of DBZ is free but can't seem to be able to get it, tried yesterday and today but keep getting the same error. Been getting this message: Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. PUR-DocumentNotFound ZXpMDxJo/UWZ93w7.0.0.16.5...