Windows 10: Bought the game key and its bad. What should I do?

Discus and support Bought the game key and its bad. What should I do? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, so i bought a Sea of Theavs key, and when I trying to reedem it, it shows the error: "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TripleWave66782, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Bought the game key and its bad. What should I do?

Hello,

so i bought a Sea of Theavs key, and when I trying to reedem it, it shows the error: "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it."

Tryed to contact someone via gmail or Microsoft store support, but it just connects me to the AI ( online support bot), witch does not help at all...

Anybody could help my how do I contact Microsoft that they could help me?

Thank You.

:)

TripleWave66782, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Arrow Keys and Spacebar Not Working in Games

Hello,

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• Are the arrow keys and spacebar key working fine other than online and steam games?
    • Did you make any recent hardware/software changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you face this issue in all online games and steam games?
    • Have you checked if there are settings to change the controls in the game?

You may try the hardware troubleshooter and check if this helps.

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 29, 2019
  4. Bought the game key and its bad. What should I do?

[Title of game].exe - Bad Image

Hi,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error: ''payday2_win32_release.exe -Bad Image'' when you're trying to open the game. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more details. Kindly answer the following
    questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help you remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Bought the game key and its bad. What should I do?

1. Bought the game key and its bad. What should I do? - Similar Threads - Bought game key

2. What should I do to an SSD to be performing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What should I do to an SSD to be performing: Hello, I have appealed to the Microsoft Community to ask you to say that I bought two 1000 GB and another 237 GB SSD and please tell me what settings I need to make to have better performance longer life, optimization ect ...). Wait for response! A good day!...
  3. Should have bought a MAC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should have bought a MAC: When was the last time you bought a computer and took it out of the box...won't charge. Call and they tell me I have to send it in to be fixed. No windows office at all and 3 months later, bam. Virus. Get real Microsoft, At least when you buy a MAC, you can bring it to their...
  4. my email is not working in microsoft what should i do I just bought the program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my email is not working in microsoft what should i do I just bought the program: I just bought the program and my email is not working I cannot open a document and I can't erase an email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-is-not-working-in-microsoft-what-should-i/c29b21a4-297b-44d7-a2e2-7d05cf7d1592"
  5. What should I do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should I do now?: I install Windows 10 Pro on my computer half year ago. And at that time, it says Windows has not been active. But I continue use it until now. Now I know that it is not be allow. So if I am illegal? Can I just buy a new computer with Windows 10 Home, or if I stop use the...
  6. what can i do if my game wont go to its normal size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do if my game wont go to its normal size: I never do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-if-my-game-wont-go-to-its-normal/d975a2e8-7044-404d-9a82-da6571902f0b
  7. I cann't found DisabledComponents key,what should I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cann't found DisabledComponents key,what should I do?: See, I can not found DisabledComponents. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-cannt-found-disabledcomponents-keywhat-should-i/cc708df0-e512-4b16-b155-9b7f10e460d3
  8. What should I install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I install?: I've just clean installed Windows 10 but I don't know what apps and programs I should install. Any suggestions? NOTE: There is absolutely nothing on my PC I would also like some suggestions as to how to get the most out of my PC. 33304
  9. What should I do with a second hand SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What should I do with a second hand SSD?: I have bought a second hand 250 GB Samsung 840 Pro from ebay. Is there anything specific I should do apart from format it? I'm planning to put it in a Thinkpad X201 (which I also just got from ebay) but lots of people here talk about the Samsung Magicain software. I've...
  10. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Support
    what should i do?: Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows. what should i do? my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade. and i have also setup of win 8.1 66652