Windows 10: bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

Discus and support bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NewJaymoney20, Dec 27, 2022.

1. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone can help me im asking you plz help and also if you know anyway to talk to Minecraft itself and not the bot plz say so.

:)

NewJaymoney20, Dec 27, 2022
Thema:

bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

1. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Bedrock

2. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  3. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  4. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  5. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  6. I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java: I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java do I have to buy the whole set again or can i get bedrock for free? I have seen other people say if you bought java before that you can get bedrock free but I do not know if its true and if it is how do I do it?...
  7. I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java

I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java: I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java do I have to buy the whole set again or can i get bedrock for free? I have seen other people say if you bought java before that you can get bedrock free but I do not know if its true and if it is how do I do it?...
  8. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java: So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone...
  9. Get minecraft java and bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a
  10. Get minecraft java and bedrock

Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a