Windows 10: bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

Discus and support bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NewJaymoney20, Dec 27, 2022.

1. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone can help me im asking you plz help and also if you know anyway to talk to Minecraft itself and not the bot plz say so.

:)

NewJaymoney20, Dec 27, 2022

2. Minecraft Java & Bedrock merge is broken?

I'm not able to play minecraft java. I originally bought bedrock edition, and assumed with the new merge update that I would now be able to play java edition as well. Pressing play brings up a menu asking me to make a minecraft name, but doing that will cause it to respond with "failed to create profile". I instead tried putting in my microsoft user, which didn't work either (it said it was taken). I saw other websites saying to go to the minecraft page and open a dropdown menu for java in your profile tab, but i can't do that because i bought bedrock edition and it doesn't process that i should also have java with the new update. Am I misunderstanding how the update works? Is there a step i need to do to get both versions to work?
    (edit/adding ontobought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java :) the update info says i should be able to go to the games page, and java should say "get" instead of "buy", but mine still says buy

SamMicrowave, Dec 27, 2022
  3. oli4002. Win User
    Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it.

oli4002., Dec 27, 2022
  4. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?

I know, java and c++ or c# or whatever are not compatable with eachother. but there is a server plugin called "GeyserMC" which allows anyone who connects to your computer to connect to the specified server(they mostly have you login to java from there, but
    they have a second plugin called "Floodgate" which bypasses that and makes it so that bedrock players can join even if they dont have a java account.

I just wanted to ask, I asked on the minecraft forums and the part where you suggest features and they for whatever reason deleted my post without telling me why.

SandyPlayz86, Dec 27, 2022
Thema:

bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

1. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Bedrock

2. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  3. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  4. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  5. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  6. I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java: I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java do I have to buy the whole set again or can i get bedrock for free? I have seen other people say if you bought java before that you can get bedrock free but I do not know if its true and if it is how do I do it?...
  7. I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java

I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java: I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java do I have to buy the whole set again or can i get bedrock for free? I have seen other people say if you bought java before that you can get bedrock free but I do not know if its true and if it is how do I do it?...
  8. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java: So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone...
  9. Get minecraft java and bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a
  10. Get minecraft java and bedrock

Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a