Windows 10: Bought the Wrong Minecraft as a Gift

Discus and support Bought the Wrong Minecraft as a Gift in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft for a friend but we both only realized that I bought the wrong version AFTER he redeemed it. Both he and I are unable to do any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RoxiMercer, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Bought the Wrong Minecraft as a Gift

I purchased Minecraft for a friend but we both only realized that I bought the wrong version AFTER he redeemed it. Both he and I are unable to do any sort of return from either account. Very upset I just wasted 40 dollars.

:)

RoxiMercer, Mar 20, 2020

2. I bought a minecraft gift card and redeemed it for the old version of minecraft.

So I wanted to play Minecraft with my friends so I redeemed Minecraft on a website that it had said on the back of the gift card I had purchased. So, after doing this I played and I couldn't play with my friends on It getting frustrated my friend explained
    to me that I had redeemed the OLD MINECRAFT instead of the newer one on web-store. So, I researched and if I had bought Minecraft java before October of 2018 I could get Bedrock for free, but sadly it's September 2019, and I probably just wasted thirty dollars.
    There is always Christmas money, I guess.

TheCatOnAGame, Mar 20, 2020
  3. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

CaioSilva7, Mar 20, 2020
  4. dawnwells Win User

Bought the Wrong Minecraft as a Gift

dawnwells, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Bought the Wrong Minecraft as a Gift

1. Bought the Wrong Minecraft as a Gift - Similar Threads - Bought Wrong Minecraft

2. Minecraft bought on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...
  3. Minecraft bought on wrong account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...
  4. Bought wrong minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought wrong minecraft: Hello, Yesterday night I bought the windows 10 version, but I needed the java version. I looked up the Q&A for Mojang and they then told me to contact the appropriate support team for my console, which is microsoft. How can I go about changing versions without paying for...
  5. Bought wrong minecraft

Bought wrong minecraft: Hello, Yesterday night I bought the windows 10 version, but I needed the java version. I looked up the Q&A for Mojang and they then told me to contact the appropriate support team for my console, which is microsoft. How can I go about changing versions without paying for...
  6. Bought wrong Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought wrong Minecraft: Help! I bought Minecraft windows 10 instead of Java for my PC. How can I get a refund and get the correct version? I have gone to the returns section and it is not offered for my purchase....
  7. i bought the wrong minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i bought the wrong minecraft: i accidentally bought the windows 10 version instead of java i wondering if i could get help getting a refund and get help getting the java edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-wrong-minecraft/aa51739e-8b78-47e6-894e-61db0b6c672b
  8. Wrong version of minecraft bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong version of minecraft bought: Hi I recently bought Minecraft on the Microsoft Store, but I ended up the wrong version actually and now I need a refund so I can download the correct versionaka Java. I tried finding the refund button as instructed but it is not there. Can someone please help me I do not...
  9. Bought the wrong version of Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought the wrong version of Minecraft: A while back, I decided to buy Minecraft on this computer. However, I accidentaly ordered the Windows 10 version instead of the Java edition. Would it be possible for me to trade in my current version for Java edition?...
  10. Bought minecraft to wrong account

Bought minecraft to wrong account: Hi I wanted to buy minecraft for windows starter pack for my son but "accidentally" bough it for my account even though I bough it from my son's account and I had to give permission to his account to buy it... How can I move the purchase to my son's account? thank you...