Windows 10: Bought this laptop a few months ago and got spotify from the microsoft store, turned the...

Discus and support Bought this laptop a few months ago and got spotify from the microsoft store, turned the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InterestingName216 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InterestingName216, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Bought this laptop a few months ago and got spotify from the microsoft store, turned the...

/u/InterestingName216, Sep 16, 2020

2. Unable to integrate Cortana with Spotify.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be when app feature do not work the way they supposed to. However, could you please let us know from where you got the Spotify app?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Go to Settings > Time & Language.
    2. Click on Region & Language.
    3. Check if country and language is set to United States and
      English (United States).
    4. Then set up Cortana again.
    5. Log out from your Spotify account and log in again.
    6. Then try integrating Cortana with
      Spotify and check.

We would also suggest you to run troubleshoot for Microsoft Store Apps if you have installed the app from Microsoft Store by referring to

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

You may also want to refer
    Fix problems with the Start menu or Cortana for details

Data Loss Disclaimer: While performing
    Reset your PC steps there might be a risk of data loss. You may take a backup of the data before performing the steps.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Spotify

I have just discovered two Spotify entries in the StartUp list in Task Manager.
    However there is no trace of Spotify elsewhere in the system.
    I went through the registry and deleted every reference to Spotify that could find, although some refused to be deleted.
    That made no difference.
    The store shows that Spotify is installed. Which is strange.
    However I found an entry in the Apps list in Start Menu, clicked uninstall and that cleared the problem.

Hairy Scot, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Bought this laptop a few months ago and got spotify from the microsoft store, turned the...

Cannot download Spotify

Hi Bill,

Since you cannot download an app from the Microsoft Store, it means that the cache in this store was already overloaded. Clearing the cache is needed periodically to clean all the temporary data stored on your computer.

Here's what you can do:

• Perform the WSReset command to clear the store app’s cache and reset it to a clean state
      (This also applies to built-in apps of Windows 10). To do so, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows + R to open the
    Run window.

2. Type in WSReset.exe, then click
    OK.

3. Wait for the command to finish.

• Make sure that you disable all your anti-viruses and firewall temporarily. Have your
      Microsoft account log in to authorize your computer to accept apps from our store. It includes removing and reinstalling the app.
      Then, enable Windows Defender only later on.

Once done with the troubleshooting steps above, you can start downloading
    Spotify again from the Microsoft Store here: Spotify Music.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Johann Eva, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Bought this laptop a few months ago and got spotify from the microsoft store, turned the...

1. Bought this laptop a few months ago and got spotify from the microsoft store, turned the... - Similar Threads - Bought laptop few

2. BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?: Got this lenovo legion that I primarily use for gaming and it bsod yesterday but got back to normal immediately after. I ran windows sdk on the memory dump file. I have no idea how to interpret this data. I would appreciate it if I can get the help to prevent future...
  3. BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?: Got this lenovo legion that I primarily use for gaming and it bsod yesterday but got back to normal immediately after. I ran windows sdk on the memory dump file. I have no idea how to interpret this data. I would appreciate it if I can get the help to prevent future...
  4. Laptop storage for a few months.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop storage for a few months.: Hey I have a pretty new HP Laptop. I have to give this laptop to my sister for higher studies. She has 5-6 months to get admission and go to hostel. So I am asking is it safe to keep laptop turned off for such a long period without using?...
  5. Laptop storage for a few months.

Laptop storage for a few months.: Hey I have a pretty new HP Laptop. I have to give this laptop to my sister for higher studies. She has 5-6 months to get admission and go to hostel. So I am asking is it safe to keep laptop turned off for such a long period without using?...
  6. Bought a new computer a few months ago and I cant access the settings pages related to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a new computer a few months ago and I cant access the settings pages related to...: Whenever I try to open a page in windows settings related to Virus threats the computer doesn't let me, and directs me to the Windows Security page and says this:I bought this computer for myself generally for computer games a few months ago. Is there a way to fix this or at...
  7. Bought a new computer a few months ago and I cant access the settings pages related to...

Bought a new computer a few months ago and I cant access the settings pages related to...: Whenever I try to open a page in windows settings related to Virus threats the computer doesn't let me, and directs me to the Windows Security page and says this:I bought this computer for myself generally for computer games a few months ago. Is there a way to fix this or at...
  8. Bought a new computer a few months ago and I cant access the settings pages related to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. i bought new laptop from near store after few months it show your windows licence is expire...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i bought new laptop from near store after few months it show your windows licence is expire...: i purchase a laptop from near store some after near six months it shows a notification on screen that your windows licence expire when i click to GO TO SETTINGS its take me to the settings i cant find any thing there and i don't have my product key of my windows when i click...
  10. Help with my built computer from a few months ago?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my built computer from a few months ago?: Hey everyone, back in July I built my computer with a ryzen 3600. However, I have been getting constant BSODS and freezes from the past few months, and the longest I’ve ever went without a crash was not even a week. I’m wasn’t sure where to start, so I decided to start by...