Windows 10: Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but...

Discus and support Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I bought Windows 10 Pro from the official Microsoft Store on the 8th July 2021. This morning I have turned my PC on and I am getting an 'Activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WindowsUser_579, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but...

Hi,I bought Windows 10 Pro from the official Microsoft Store on the 8th July 2021. This morning I have turned my PC on and I am getting an 'Activate Windows' message. Upon pressing 'Troubleshoot' I get the message:'We can't activate your copy of Windows. Make sure that you're connected to the Internet and try again. If you're connected to the Internet and continue seeing this problem, contact your system administrator for more information.'Microsoft Support seems to be inexplicably difficult/impossible to find an answer from.

:)

WindowsUser_579, Jul 15, 2021
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jul 15, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but...

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but...

1. Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but... - Similar Threads - Bought Upgrade Pro

2. I bought the upgrade from windows 10 home to pro, but I can't activate it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought the upgrade from windows 10 home to pro, but I can't activate it.: Like the title says, today I bought the windows 10 upgrade from home to pro on the Microsoft store. I didn't receive a product key or digital license and I did upgrade my RAM few months ago. How can I activate my new copy of windows 10 if necessary. Thanks....
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro and Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro and Activation: Hi, If I upgrade my Windows 10 license from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro will Windows 10 Pro be the version that is activated on machines that I install from then on, like Windows 10 Home is now, or will it only be valid for one machine Windows 10 Pro and the rest will...
  4. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store

Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store: Hi, I brought the Windows 10 Pro off the Microsoft store, after buying to upgrade nothing happened, after restart my Windows now tells me it is no longer activated and to go to activate Windows, troubleshooting does nothing, signing in and out does nothing, restarting again...
  5. Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro Enterprise. Now Windows is not activated

Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro Enterprise. Now Windows is not activated: Bought this HP computer at Costco last year. It came with Windows 10 Home. I need encryption so I paid Microsoft $99 to upgrade to Pro so I could have BitLocker. After the upgrade, I now have the "Activate Windows" watermark. The activate page in settings is showing error...
  6. Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate

Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate: Right i decided to upgrade my Dell Xps laptop from home to pro via the store which didn't take long at all. After reboot if i go to activation it now shows as enterprise and not activated. The troubleshoot box says it cant find a internet connection. Also I've looked at...
  7. Activation for Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home

Activation for Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home: Hi, I bought an 1 yr old HP laptop from a friend, restored factory settings, and trying to set up. I purchased upgrade from Microsoft for Windows 10 Pro from Home and it won't activate. Receipt contains no product key. When I try to active with Microsoft account, message...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 10 home to Pro (bought yesterday)

Upgrade from Windows 10 home to Pro (bought yesterday): I have spent at least 5 hours on this, possibly 10 or more. I have Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1809 (build 17763.737), activated, bought with a new Acer several months ago. Yesterday I bought the Windows 10 pro upgrade for $99 + tax at Microsoft. The activation page...
  9. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...: So as the title says, I went to the windows store to upgrade my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro for $99.00. All during the purchase it was stating that I was purchasing windows 10 pro but when the download and install finished, it had installed windows 10 enterprise. Since...
  10. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro will not activate

Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro will not activate: I purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade yesterday through the Microsoft Store and installed. I am now getting an activation error: Windows reported that no product key was found on your defice. Error code: OxC004F213. This error seems to be associated with a hardware...