Windows 10: Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It

Discus and support Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just recently, I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad from 2nd and Charles to try for college. The problem I find, however, is that it states that it can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AJWolfman_217, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It

Just recently, I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad from 2nd and Charles to try for college. The problem I find, however, is that it states that it can't activate Windows. All it keeps giving me is the Error Code: 0x8007007B

The version of Windows is 1511 (unless I can update it with another version, somehow).

What do I do?

:)

AJWolfman_217, Sep 2, 2019

2. i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

gordonhewitt1, Sep 2, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It

1. Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It - Similar Threads - Bought Used Won't

2. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  3. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate: After purchasing I have updated it right away. I don't know why authentication won't go through. Even after resetting my PC it won't still let me have it activated....
  4. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate: After purchasing I have updated it right away. I don't know why authentication won't go through. Even after resetting my PC it won't still let me have it activated....
  5. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I just bought a new pc and it won't let me activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just bought a new pc and it won't let me activate windows: I just got a new pc from Microcenter. It's a Cyberpower. The specs has Windows 10 listed and yet, I went through the set up process and now I keep getting messages that I need to activate Windows 10. I have nothing to activate it with, no key code or anything. I figured...
  7. Won't let me use a PIN to log in....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Won't let me use a PIN to log in....: Windows claims I got my PIN wrong too many times and has locked it out. I can get in with the my password, but that is more difficult. It said I had to have the computer on for 2 hours to reset my PIN. So I left it on, but it didn't help. I deleted the PIN and tried to set...
  8. Windows won't let me use any activation codes

Windows won't let me use any activation codes: Whenever I input a code in into the "Change your product key" in the settings it always gives me an error. The error code is 0xc004f050. My old license had expired and I am pretty sure it was fake/not legit, because I did not buy it, but rather it was a gift a friend gave to...
  9. Won't Let Me Activate Windows

Won't Let Me Activate Windows: I've had my computer for over a year. When I bought it, it had Windows 10 preinstalled. Now, out of nowhere I have an Activate Windows watermark on my screen. When I go to settings, activate windows I just get a screen that says detecting activation problems that runs for...
  10. I bought a Seagate external hard drive and it won't let me use Acronis

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I bought a Seagate external hard drive and it won't let me use Acronis: I bought a Seagate external hard drive and it won't let me use Acronis to backup to it. I have formatted the hard drive too. To see if that would fix the problem, but it never I can only use the Seagate software to backup to it. I have no idea why this is a problem as I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought used laptop will not let me activate

2. bought a used pc windows wont activate