Windows 10: Bought Win 10 Pro, but laptop now says Win 10 Enterprise.

Discus and support Bought Win 10 Pro, but laptop now says Win 10 Enterprise. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought a new laptop. When it arrived I did all the updates then went to the microsoft store and upgraded to Windows 10 Professional from (Win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BadTigz, Oct 24, 2019.

1. BadTigz Win User

Bought Win 10 Pro, but laptop now says Win 10 Enterprise.

I just bought a new laptop. When it arrived I did all the updates then went to the microsoft store and upgraded to Windows 10 Professional from (Win 10 Home that came installed on the computer.)
    Everything seemed to go smoothly. Then I installed Office 365 (transferring from my old computer to the laptop)

After that, for some reason it did another update, but I didn't think much about it. But later that day I noticed a shadowed out message at the bottom right side that said "Activate Windows". I thought that was strange since I had already activated the upgrade by signing into my microsoft account (digital license apparently) But I went to settings and attempted to activate it but would not allow me to. When I checked my System specs...it says that I have Windows 10 Enterprise.

I double checked to make sure that I bought the correct version of Windows (Professional) and I did. So I am sort of at a loss of what to do.

I have found a possible registry edit I could make, but it was listed as for a windows 8 computer, so I was leary to try it.

Any suggestions?

:)

BadTigz, Oct 24, 2019
  2. katoon Win User

downgrade win 10 enterprise to win 10 pro

yes i bought it with win 10 enterprise. i don't want to know how to install win 10 enterprise. i want it back to win 10 pro. this is the first time to download win 10 and wrong web site. sorry for that. is it nescessary to install it again? from this site.

Bought Win 10 Pro, but laptop now says Win 10 Enterprise. [​IMG]

katoon, Oct 24, 2019
  3. between win 10 enterprise and win 10 pro which is the best

between win 10 enterprise and win 10 pro which is the best

brianchirchir, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Bought Win 10 Pro, but laptop now says Win 10 Enterprise.

Win 10 boots...

I have even on an old dell laptop from windows xp era: Windows 10 adventures

remixedcat, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Bought Win 10 Pro, but laptop now says Win 10 Enterprise.

1. Bought Win 10 Pro, but laptop now says Win 10 Enterprise. - Similar Threads - Bought Pro laptop

2. Win 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Enterprise: I have more than 15 new system brand new Fresh installation ,and almost all system freeze/hang up keyboard mouse even not working i couldn't find out any reason related to hardware/software.I found this logs in event logger, Is it related to that or what is the reason of...
  3. Upgrade from Win 10 Pro to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Win 10 Pro to Enterprise: I have a Win 10 Enterprise Key. How to upgrade from Win 10 Pro?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-win-10-pro-to-enterprise/678ed6cb-4ba7-4e71-9532-002d4c3d9530
  4. Upgrading to Win Pro then stuck at Win Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading to Win Pro then stuck at Win Enterprise: I went to the Microsoft Store to purchase an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro then suddenly it got an error and got me stuck at Windows 10 Enterprise with no activation key.I'm using the preinstalled version of Windows on a laptop. Also, I made sure to link Windows activation to my...
  5. update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise

update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise: how do I update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-win-10-pro-to-win-10-enterprise/eb8181f1-c57b-45c4-aedd-ff7fee26ea14
  6. Upgraded laptop from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro. Now it keeps saying "locking" and it turns off.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgraded laptop from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro. Now it keeps saying "locking" and it turns off.: So I updated my windows with the Win 10 upgrade tool. Upgraded successfully and it keeps saying "locking" and it turns off. Any idea what the issue is? It keeps doing it over and over again. Its also much slower. Asus laptop, 4th gen i7 quad core, 8gb ram. Should be the...
  7. Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise

Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello, I upgraded my computer from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro from the settings, the installation was OK, but now I see on the bottom-right of my screen : Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows. When I go to the Settings, I cannot activate Windows I click on...
  8. Installing Win 10 Enterprise on a leased laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Win 10 Enterprise on a leased laptop: My business leases laptops from a leasing company and we would like to purchase Windows 10 Enterprise and install it on the leased laptops (we have the option of leasing the laptops with Ubuntu at no extra charge), however we're being told that Microsoft wont allow Windows 10...
  9. between win 10 enterprise and win 10 pro which is the best

between win 10 enterprise and win 10 pro which is the best: between win 10 enterprise and win 10 pro which is the best https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/between-win-10-enterprise-and-win-10-pro-which-is/79bfe9ef-c442-4b7f-94e7-17095207f881
  10. downgrade win 10 enterprise to win 10 pro

downgrade win 10 enterprise to win 10 pro: My Dell oem win key is win10 enterprise that i can not update 1703. Can i downgrade win 10 enterprise to win 10 pro? windows update will release update 1703 for enterprise or not? 84145

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought a windows 10 pro but when i go to install it says its window 10 home