Windows 10: Bought Win 10 Pro from MS store. While downloading my power went off. Now nothing happens...

Discus and support Bought Win 10 Pro from MS store. While downloading my power went off. Now nothing happens... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; can I get a replacement for a Win 10 that didn't download?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Le RoyHamilton, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Bought Win 10 Pro from MS store. While downloading my power went off. Now nothing happens...

can I get a replacement for a Win 10 that didn't download?

:)

Le RoyHamilton, Aug 24, 2021
  2. eidairaman1, Aug 24, 2021
  3. gusRe Win User
    win 10 Pro download

I bought a used PC with Win 10 pro from a certified MS refurbished, however HDD is making funny noises and I want to swap it with a SSD and reinstall Win 10 Pro. I don't have a CD so I need to know how to download software

gusRe, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Bought Win 10 Pro from MS store. While downloading my power went off. Now nothing happens...

MS Store App Did Not Install After Reset And I need It

Thanks for that. I finally came to the same conclusion. I'm creating the media now. Its a Surface Pro with Win 10 Pro but the I was only given the option to download Win 10 (not pro) I'll see what happens when I actually install it.

COuld be a trip to The MS Store... Hope not. Thanks for your help & suggestions

HowardOlsen, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Bought Win 10 Pro from MS store. While downloading my power went off. Now nothing happens...

1. Bought Win 10 Pro from MS store. While downloading my power went off. Now nothing happens... - Similar Threads - Bought Pro store

2. Bought a win 11 pro license in ms storefront

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a win 11 pro license in ms storefront: And had to return the pc it was attached to. I need to transfer the license to the replacement pc. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-win-11-pro-license-in-ms-storefront/7a126bde-2e20-40f7-a8ae-02851a70d69a
  3. Bought a win 11 pro license in ms storefront

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a win 11 pro license in ms storefront: And had to return the pc it was attached to. I need to transfer the license to the replacement pc. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-win-11-pro-license-in-ms-storefront/7a126bde-2e20-40f7-a8ae-02851a70d69a
  4. New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them

New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them: Hello everyone. I am running Win 10 Home, Version 22H2, O.S. Build 19045.2846. I noticed this morning that when I downloaded a simple App from MS Store that in order to open the App after downloading it took me to MS Store in order to get it open. I tried this with several...
  5. Download and nothing happen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download and nothing happen: I have strange issues in store where I can download application but after the installation and I close the MS Store the app will not be on the list of download apps. I tried different apps to test but got the same result. I checked on the library as well it is not showing...
  6. Download and nothing happen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and nothing happen: I have strange issues in store where I can download application but after the installation and I close the MS Store the app will not be on the list of download apps. I tried different apps to test but got the same result. I checked on the library as well it is not showing...
  7. Download and nothing happen

8. How to download win 10 home from my MS Store order?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download win 10 home from my MS Store order?: I purchased Windows10 HOME from the MS Store, and have a product key and "install" icon/link for it. But that installs Win10 PRO with no option to choose HOME version. I do not want the PRO version. Why does this happen and how can I remedy it?...
  9. Bought Win 10 Pro, but laptop now says Win 10 Enterprise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought Win 10 Pro, but laptop now says Win 10 Enterprise.: I just bought a new laptop. When it arrived I did all the updates then went to the microsoft store and upgraded to Windows 10 Professional from (Win 10 Home that came installed on the computer.) Everything seemed to go smoothly. Then I installed Office 365 (transferring...
  10. nothing downloading from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    nothing downloading from store: i am unable to download or install anything from microsoft store in windows 10.help me so that i can solve this problem in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-downloading-from-store/b2032047-bc0c-42a1-820d-7fb4c460e572"