Windows 10: Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key?

Discus and support Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I built a new computer and bought Win10 Pro online. When I look at the emails I received from Microsoft, including the payment receipt, I see a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MikeHalmarack, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key?

I built a new computer and bought Win10 Pro online.

When I look at the emails I received from Microsoft, including the payment receipt, I see a lot of info except there's no link for downloading the software or registration key.

"View or manage your order" nothing useful there.

"Manage you account" nothing helpful there.

Where do I go from here?

Mike

:)

MikeHalmarack, Mar 14, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 14, 2020
  3. RobCoxXA Win User
    Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key?

How do I get the key for win 10 pro?

Hi,

I upgraded from win 10 home edition to win 10 pro. I had to reformat my computer with the factory image restore. It installed the win 10 but I did not have key to upgrade to pro. I have the following information from my Microsoft account. How do I get the
    key for win 10 pro?

Here is my computer info where the win 10 pro got upgraded.

• DESKTOP-JP9JK4V
    • Dell Inc. XPS 8900
      • Serial #: 3R8F082

Thanks!

Syed Ahsan

Syed_Ahsan, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key?

1. Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key? - Similar Threads - Bought Pro online

2. I bought Sims 4 online in the Microsoft Store, how do I launch it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Sims 4 online in the Microsoft Store, how do I launch it?: I bought Sims 4 through the online Microsoft store. The payment went through smoothly but I don't see any download option or launch. The purchase shows up in my order history in the store, but I can't figure out how to download the game onto my PC. Can someone help me figure...
  3. I need to get my Win 10 pro license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to get my Win 10 pro license key: I need to get my Win 10 pro license key off my laptop so I can install my Win 7 Pro hard drive and update it to win 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-my-win-10-pro-license-key/6167eda3-bd00-444d-b33c-04e40c791827"
  4. Where can I get a Product key for Windows 10 ?

Where can I get a Product key for Windows 10 ?: MSDN website totally changed and I can't find where i can get a new product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-a-product-key-for-windows-10/0e2a7e94-044b-4298-9693-8554518dc983"
  5. Where do I get Windows 10 Pro upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I get Windows 10 Pro upgrade?: Have Windows 7, don't want to have to reinstall everything, thus the upgrade need. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-get-windows-10-pro-upgrade/a3b34b72-eff4-43c8-a5f7-358c461a4a1c
  6. Windows Product Key with the Laptop bought Online

Windows Product Key with the Laptop bought Online: Do I get the Windows Product Key when I buy a laptop Online. Here it comes preactivated and windows 10 as default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key-with-the-laptop-bought-online/037afe31-00aa-4afc-9a24-a99e69c5e278"
  7. where do you get a windows 10 product key?

where do you get a windows 10 product key?: My hard drive died and how do I fined my Windows 10 product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-get-a-windows-10-product-key/cdb04849-29e1-46fc-bbb2-57513e209fef"
  8. Where do i find the product key for windows 10 pro that i bought less than a year ago?

Where do i find the product key for windows 10 pro that i bought less than a year ago?: Hello, I upgraded to windows 10 pro around Feb of this year. I had to reset my computer today but now my computer is back to windows 10 home and I can't seem to find my product key, both in my email and in Microsoft store website. Where do I have to go? Thank you,...
  9. How do I get a Win 7 Pro computer to display users on a Win 10 Pro com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get a Win 7 Pro computer to display users on a Win 10 Pro com: When I log onto a desktop computer running Windows 7 Pro and click on the icon for Windows Explorer/Networking my Windows 10 Pro notebook is shown, however the only User is Public. The configuration on the Win 10 Pro notebook for Network and Sharing Center/Advance sharing...
  10. I bought a Windows Ten Pro key and it doesn't work...

I bought a Windows Ten Pro key and it doesn't work...: I bought a new Dell Laptop with Windows Ten Home. I wanted to wipe the laptop clean and set it up the way I set up all my machines, partitioning the drive basically. Plus to wipe out whatever crap they pre-install. The product key for the OS it came with is "injected" into...