Windows 10: Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key?

Discus and support Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I built a new computer and bought Win10 Pro online. When I look at the emails I received from Microsoft, including the payment receipt, I see a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MikeHalmarack, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key?

I built a new computer and bought Win10 Pro online.

When I look at the emails I received from Microsoft, including the payment receipt, I see a lot of info except there's no link for downloading the software or registration key.

"View or manage your order" nothing useful there.

"Manage you account" nothing helpful there.

Where do I go from here?

Mike

:)

MikeHalmarack, Mar 14, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 14, 2020
  3. RobCoxXA Win User
    Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key?

How do I get the key for win 10 pro?

Hi,

I upgraded from win 10 home edition to win 10 pro. I had to reformat my computer with the factory image restore. It installed the win 10 but I did not have key to upgrade to pro. I have the following information from my Microsoft account. How do I get the
    key for win 10 pro?

Here is my computer info where the win 10 pro got upgraded.

• DESKTOP-JP9JK4V
    • Dell Inc. XPS 8900
      • Serial #: 3R8F082

Thanks!

Syed Ahsan

Syed_Ahsan, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key?

1. Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key? - Similar Threads - Bought Pro online

2. I bought a refurbished win 7 pro online but lost the product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a refurbished win 7 pro online but lost the product key: I bought a refurbished windows 7 pro online about six years ago. But I lost the product key and can't find it anywhere. Recently I have to reinstall back to the old windows 7 home laptop and wanted upgrade to windows 10. Without the key screen turned black and can't load any...
  3. I bought a refurbished win 7 pro online but lost the product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a refurbished win 7 pro online but lost the product key: I bought a refurbished windows 7 pro online about six years ago. But I lost the product key and can't find it anywhere. Recently I have to reinstall back to the old windows 7 home laptop and wanted upgrade to windows 10. Without the key screen turned black and can't load any...
  4. Where can I get Windows 10 and a Key online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get Windows 10 and a Key online?: I dont want Win11The M$ site is useless and keeps pointing me to Win11 even in links to Win10 upgrades. Is there a legitimate place to download Win10 and get a real Key? I know this is a scammer-minefield topic so I would like to ask here first.I dont want Win11While I am at...
  5. Where can I get Windows 10 and a Key online?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I get Windows 10 and a Key online?: I dont want Win11The M$ site is useless and keeps pointing me to Win11 even in links to Win10 upgrades. Is there a legitimate place to download Win10 and get a real Key? I know this is a scammer-minefield topic so I would like to ask here first.I dont want Win11While I am at...
  6. Where can I get Windows 10 and a Key online?

7. On a new win 10 pro disk, where do I find the product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On a new win 10 pro disk, where do I find the product key?: Hi:I just received a new windows 10 pro disk which is Microsoft. It says to scratch off to find it on the package Where do I find the area to scratch off?...
  8. On a new win 10 pro disk, where do I find the product key?

On a new win 10 pro disk, where do I find the product key?: Hi:I just received a new windows 10 pro disk which is Microsoft. It says to scratch off to find it on the package Where do I find the area to scratch off?...
  9. On a new win 10 pro disk, where do I find the product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. i have a windows 10 key but where do i get the software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have a windows 10 key but where do i get the software: Helllo, My Name Is Indya I have a windows key for the windows 10 and it wouldn't download. Where do I get the software from to redownload it or pull it up on my computer....