Windows 10: Bought Win10 key from microsoft store and cannot activate windows 10

Discus and support Bought Win10 key from microsoft store and cannot activate windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear all, I have bought a Win10 product key from the official Microsoft Store, but when I go into the Activation menu I have installed Win10 very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JV_258, Sep 28, 2020.

1. JV_258 Win User

Bought Win10 key from microsoft store and cannot activate windows 10

Dear all,

I have bought a Win10 product key from the official Microsoft Store, but when I go into the Activation menu I have installed Win10 very recently with an "evaluation", i.e. non-activated, licence it does not work.

Error code in the main menu "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device": 0xC004F213

Error code after entering my product key in the "Change product key" dialogue: 0xc004f050

Does it usually take a while for this product key to get registered on the central activation servers or did I do something wrong?

I have opted to install the "Windows 10 Home N" edition, surely that is not the problem?

Thanks for the help.

:)

JV_258, Sep 28, 2020
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Bought Win10 key from microsoft store and cannot activate windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Sep 28, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 28, 2020
  4. OneMoar Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

windows 10 can also activate solely based on HWID no key required how do you think the microsoft store activation works it installs a generic key and activates based on hwid

OneMoar, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Bought Win10 key from microsoft store and cannot activate windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bought Win10 key

2. Activation of Windows 11 using Windows 10 Key bought from Microsoft Store fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Windows 11 using Windows 10 Key bought from Microsoft Store fails: I bought a Windows 10 key back in 2015. I recently used it to activate Windows 11 on a Macbook Pro M1 2021 running Parallels. It worked fine until recently when Windows 11 failed to start up giving me a black screen with a never ending spinning circle of dots. I have tried...
  3. Activation of Windows 11 using Windows 10 Key bought from Microsoft Store fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of Windows 11 using Windows 10 Key bought from Microsoft Store fails: I bought a Windows 10 key back in 2015. I recently used it to activate Windows 11 on a Macbook Pro M1 2021 running Parallels. It worked fine until recently when Windows 11 failed to start up giving me a black screen with a never ending spinning circle of dots. I have tried...
  4. Windows Key Purchased Directly from Microsoft Store Not Activating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key Purchased Directly from Microsoft Store Not Activating?: Hi,I downloaded Windows 10 and successfully installed. I then purchased a Windows 10 Home key directly from the Microsoft store, however when I try to active it in the settings screen, it says: I've tried several different ways of trying to activate it including directly...
  5. Windows Key Purchased Directly from Microsoft Store Not Activating?

Windows Key Purchased Directly from Microsoft Store Not Activating?: Hi,I downloaded Windows 10 and successfully installed. I then purchased a Windows 10 Home key directly from the Microsoft store, however when I try to active it in the settings screen, it says: I've tried several different ways of trying to activate it including directly...
  6. Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store...: Hi!I originally had a windows 8 that upgraded to 10 home N. I lost my activation key though out my moves. Since Streamlabs won't run on my windows anymore since it's not activated I can't stream to my friends. I bought a new key from the Microsoft store and have the key for...
  7. Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store...: Hi!I originally had a windows 8 that upgraded to 10 home N. I lost my activation key though out my moves. Since Streamlabs won't run on my windows anymore since it's not activated I can't stream to my friends. I bought a new key from the Microsoft store and have the key for...
  8. Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store...

9. i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate: i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-10-from-microsoft-store-but-it/64075381-e81e-4de9-92ff-cfda28a63902
  10. Bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft online, no trace of an activation key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft online, no trace of an activation key: I paid Microsoft $199 for Windows 10 Pro, to upgrade an unactivated Windows 10 Home system. The email they sent had an order number, but no key. I went to account.microsoft.com and looked at my order history. It shows the purchase, but there's no key or link of any kind....