Windows 10: bought windows 10 home but got windows 10 pro education

Discus and support bought windows 10 home but got windows 10 pro education in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought a windows 10 home which of course came with the product key but after trying to use the product key, it did not activate and said about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ElsonNZ, Dec 8, 2020.

1. ElsonNZ Win User

bought windows 10 home but got windows 10 pro education

I just bought a windows 10 home which of course came with the product key but after trying to use the product key, it did not activate and said about an error. I updated everything and downloaded the tools or something that was said relevant to the activation on windows 10, and after several updates I was unable to get windows 10 home but a pro education instead. I typed in the product key that came with the purchase of windows 10 home but to no avail. tried using the virtual agent but directed me to no real person or an answer. Any help on the activation of windows 10 and how to use the product key that was given will be much appreciated

:)

ElsonNZ, Dec 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Drone Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

I've added Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607) 'client combined single language' ESDs and decryptor to the op.

Client Combined Single Language includes:
    Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 Education

Drone, Dec 8, 2020
  4. bought windows 10 home but got windows 10 pro education

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

bought windows 10 home but got windows 10 pro education

1. bought windows 10 home but got windows 10 pro education - Similar Threads - bought home got

2. Bought Windows 10 Pro Instead of Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Windows 10 Pro Instead of Windows 10 Home: Hello,So I decided to purchase a license for Windows 10 which I've been running on my iMac via Boot Camp. However, it turns out that I may have bought the wrong version. I think for whatever reason, when I selected the option to upgrade, the Store brought me to Windows 10 Pro...
  3. Bought Windows 10 Pro Instead of Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought Windows 10 Pro Instead of Windows 10 Home: Hello,So I decided to purchase a license for Windows 10 which I've been running on my iMac via Boot Camp. However, it turns out that I may have bought the wrong version. I think for whatever reason, when I selected the option to upgrade, the Store brought me to Windows 10 Pro...
  4. Bought Windows 10 Pro Instead of Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 Education or Home

Windows 10 Education or Home: So my college offers free windows 10 education key and I'm going to be building a new pc soon that's for school work and just normal day use. After I install windows OS via usb drive should I pick windows 10 home or windows 10 education. Also will it matter if I pick home,...
  6. Windows 10 Home to Education

Windows 10 Home to Education: Hello, currently I have Windows 10 Home installed, I was wondering if I were to insert a Windows 10 Education key, would it automatically upgrade, also would it keep my data and apps that were installed?...
  7. Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home/Pro

Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home/Pro: I currently have Windows 10 Education installed on my computer. Is there an easy way to legally switch to Windows 10 Home or Pro without buying a new product key?...
  8. Windows 10 Education/ Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Education/ Home: I am a student of st.mary schools, when I attempted to sign in with my school account on my personal laptop it automatically upgraded itself to windows 10 education from my windows 10 home. I want home back how do I do it? I've tried to input the OEM licence and it said it...
  9. Switch from Windows 10 Education to Home or Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switch from Windows 10 Education to Home or Pro?: So I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad off eBay from a reputable seller, and it arrived today. It was advertised as having Windows 10 Pro on it, but actually came loaded with Windows 10 Education! It doesn't help matters that the CoA on the bottom of the laptop is for Windows 7 Pro....
  10. Windows 10 Education to Home

Windows 10 Education to Home: I have 2 laptops, which both of them came with windows 10 home edition already installed. I tried using education version of windows 10 (it is free for college students) for both of the laptops. I registered the education version product key on my first laptop, and then...