Windows 10: Bought windows 10 home but it installed enterprise not activated?

Discus and support Bought windows 10 home but it installed enterprise not activated? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recentley purchased windows 10 home from microsoft and when i downloaded the installation media onto a flash drive and ran it on my pc, it installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Beau bBlankenship, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Bought windows 10 home but it installed enterprise not activated?

I recentley purchased windows 10 home from microsoft and when i downloaded the installation media onto a flash drive and ran it on my pc, it installed a non activated version of windows enterprise. Ive trued completley wiping the system and resetting the pc and downloading and installing the media again and got the same result. Can anyone help?

:)

Beau bBlankenship, Jun 10, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 10, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Bought windows 10 home but it installed enterprise not activated?

Activation after 1703 build on windows 10 enterprise

Where did you get Windows 10 Enterprise from in the first place?

Windows 10 Enterprise is a volume license client used by large organizations that deploy Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers.

It uses one of two activation methods (Multiple Activation Key - MAK) or Key Management Server - KMS.

MAK works like a retail key which you enter and can use to activate by Internet or Telephone.

KMS requires connecting a Windows Server domain or VPN into a network to handle activation request.

If you got Windows 10 Enterprise through your employer, you should contact your System Administrator for Assistance.

If you happened to have just downloaded a copy of Windows 10 Enterprise off the Internet and installed, then you need to remove it and downgrade to what your computer is actually entitled for.

• The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core
      will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro
      will install Windows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Enter the following:

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Hit Enter

Copy and paste the results in a reply to this thread for further analysis.

If your machine has a license for Windows 8.1, you can install the edition of Windows 10 that corresponds with it.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: How to: Perform a custom installation
    of Windows

Also view:

How
    to install and activate Windows 10 using your Windows 7 or Windows 8 product key

Andre Da Costa, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Bought windows 10 home but it installed enterprise not activated?

1. Bought windows 10 home but it installed enterprise not activated? - Similar Threads - Bought home installed

2. Windows 10 enterprise to home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 enterprise to home: I brought my pc from a local shop and got windows 10 enterprise edition now i have to convert enterprise edition to home. What are the steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-to-home/9d1ded92-f7fd-443b-9101-86e657d0b944
  3. Windows 10 enterprise to home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 enterprise to home: I brought my pc from a local shop and got windows 10 enterprise edition now i have to convert enterprise edition to home. What are the steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-to-home/9d1ded92-f7fd-443b-9101-86e657d0b944
  4. I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise: Hello I bought an upgrade from my Windows home to Windows Pro via the Microsoft Store, and I chose Windows 10/11 ProNow it says I have a non activated Windows 10 Enterprise Windows reported that no product key was found on your deviceWhich I dont understand as I bought an...
  5. I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise: Hello I bought an upgrade from my Windows home to Windows Pro via the Microsoft Store, and I chose Windows 10/11 ProNow it says I have a non activated Windows 10 Enterprise Windows reported that no product key was found on your deviceWhich I dont understand as I bought an...
  6. I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and I installed Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and I installed Enterprise: Hello I bought an upgrade from my Windows home to Windows Pro via the Microsoft Store, and I chose Windows 10/11 ProNow it says I have a non activated Windows 10 Enterprise Windows reported that no product key was found on your deviceWhich I dont understand as I bought an...
  7. Windows 10 home activation from 10 enterprise

Windows 10 home activation from 10 enterprise: So, I bought a hp laptop with windows 10. I was roaming around the internet and accidentally corrupted my pc with a virus which destroyed all my data. Took it to a local **** who installed a 10 enterprise instead. Its not activated anymore and is showing a ACTIVATE WINDOWS...
  8. Activated Windows 10 Home upgraded to not activated Windows 10 Enterprise by itself

Activated Windows 10 Home upgraded to not activated Windows 10 Enterprise by itself: Hi, So my question is, why my activated Windows 10 Home upgraded itself to not activated Windows 10 Enterprise? This happened after I installed AMD Radeon Software....
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise -> Home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Enterprise -> Home: For some reason my windows edition is now Enterprise but I only have a license key for Home. It there any wat to change it back to home without wiping the disk and reinstalling windows? I have recently installed a ssd and it was working fine (digital license activated and...
  10. Activate Windows 10 Enterprise on a laptop I bought on ebay

Activate Windows 10 Enterprise on a laptop I bought on ebay: I bought this HP notebook on ebay and it is running Windows 10 Enterprise but it asks me to activate this OS. It has a product key and product ID but it asks me to connect to the network company I think that´s the original owner of this computer but of course I don´t have...