Windows 10: Bought Windows 10 HOME, its trying to install PRO. HELP!

Discus and support Bought Windows 10 HOME, its trying to install PRO. HELP! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a PC 2 years ago and the Windows 10 version that came with it must of been a trial one. I got the watermark to ACTIVATE WINDOWS in the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MattHill5, Feb 11, 2019.

1. MattHill5 Win User

Bought Windows 10 HOME, its trying to install PRO. HELP!

I bought a PC 2 years ago and the Windows 10 version that came with it must of been a trial one. I got the watermark to ACTIVATE WINDOWS in the bottom right of my screen.

After trying quite a few times to get the correct product key, the supplier has stopped trying to help me with this issue.

Two days ago I bought and downloaded Windows 10 home, went through the steps of downloading and installing and I still have this watermark. As I tried again I noticed the install confirmation window started "Install Windows 10 Pro". I checked my purchase and it's all correct.

Please help me!

:)

MattHill5, Feb 11, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Bought Windows 10 HOME, its trying to install PRO. HELP!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Bought Windows 10 HOME, its trying to install PRO. HELP!

1. Bought Windows 10 HOME, its trying to install PRO. HELP! - Similar Threads - Bought HOME trying

2. Bought Windows 10 Pro Instead of Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Windows 10 Pro Instead of Windows 10 Home: Hello,So I decided to purchase a license for Windows 10 which I've been running on my iMac via Boot Camp. However, it turns out that I may have bought the wrong version. I think for whatever reason, when I selected the option to upgrade, the Store brought me to Windows 10 Pro...
  3. Bought Windows 10 Pro Instead of Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought Windows 10 Pro Instead of Windows 10 Home: Hello,So I decided to purchase a license for Windows 10 which I've been running on my iMac via Boot Camp. However, it turns out that I may have bought the wrong version. I think for whatever reason, when I selected the option to upgrade, the Store brought me to Windows 10 Pro...
  4. Bought Windows 10 Pro Instead of Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I bought a Windows 10 Pro license, but have Windows 10 Home installed

I bought a Windows 10 Pro license, but have Windows 10 Home installed: So I got a new PC with Windows 10 Home pre-installed not activated and I didnt buy a 10 Home license.Then I bought a license for Windows 10 Pro, because I want to use Hyper-V, etc.So when i click "Change product key" and enter the key for Windows 10 pro, it says "The product...
  6. I bought a Windows 10 Pro license, but have Windows 10 Home installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Windows 10 Pro license, but have Windows 10 Home installed: So I got a new PC with Windows 10 Home pre-installed not activated and I didnt buy a 10 Home license.Then I bought a license for Windows 10 Pro, because I want to use Hyper-V, etc.So when i click "Change product key" and enter the key for Windows 10 pro, it says "The product...
  7. I bought a Windows 10 Pro license, but have Windows 10 Home installed

8. I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise: Hello I bought an upgrade from my Windows home to Windows Pro via the Microsoft Store, and I chose Windows 10/11 ProNow it says I have a non activated Windows 10 Enterprise Windows reported that no product key was found on your deviceWhich I dont understand as I bought an...
  9. I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise

I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise: Hello I bought an upgrade from my Windows home to Windows Pro via the Microsoft Store, and I chose Windows 10/11 ProNow it says I have a non activated Windows 10 Enterprise Windows reported that no product key was found on your deviceWhich I dont understand as I bought an...
  10. Bought Windows 10 Home Product Key to replace expiring Windows 10 Pro license, but its not...

Bought Windows 10 Home Product Key to replace expiring Windows 10 Pro license, but its not...: Hi, I bought a Refurbished laptop from Amazon about 6 months ago. It came with Windows 10 Pro installed on it, but I started getting a message that my Windows license was expiring soon. I discovered the Windows 10 Pro was installed using a KMS volume client, and since it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email @laptopsplus.in

2. bought windows 10 home installs pro

3. i bought windows 10 home but it tries to insall pro

4. i bought windows 10 pro but it have home,
  5. bought windows 10 home but it installs as windows 10pro ,
  6. bought windows 10 home but 10 pro is installed?