Windows 10: Bought Windows 10 HOME, its trying to install PRO. HELP!

Discus and support Bought Windows 10 HOME, its trying to install PRO. HELP! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a PC 2 years ago and the Windows 10 version that came with it must of been a trial one. I got the watermark to ACTIVATE WINDOWS in the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MattHill5, Feb 11, 2019.

1. MattHill5 Win User

Bought Windows 10 HOME, its trying to install PRO. HELP!

I bought a PC 2 years ago and the Windows 10 version that came with it must of been a trial one. I got the watermark to ACTIVATE WINDOWS in the bottom right of my screen.

After trying quite a few times to get the correct product key, the supplier has stopped trying to help me with this issue.

Two days ago I bought and downloaded Windows 10 home, went through the steps of downloading and installing and I still have this watermark. As I tried again I noticed the install confirmation window started "Install Windows 10 Pro". I checked my purchase and it's all correct.

Please help me!

:)

MattHill5, Feb 11, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Bought Windows 10 HOME, its trying to install PRO. HELP!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Bought Windows 10 HOME, its trying to install PRO. HELP!

1. Bought Windows 10 HOME, its trying to install PRO. HELP! - Similar Threads - Bought HOME trying

2. Window 10 Home To Pro Install Fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Home To Pro Install Fails: I've tried many times to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, and it never finishes, then the install reverts to Home. I've tried using the product key I bought, but also the generic activation code for Windows Pro. I've tried removing antivirus programs and...
  3. Windows Home to 10 pro.

Windows Home to 10 pro.: I have replaced my PC with a HP desktop which is loaded with Win 10 Home. My old PC (which I have dismantled and put some of the hardware into the new one), was running Win10 Pro. Can I upgrade the new PC to Pro without having to buy the program again?...
  4. Windows 10 pro is installed and need 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro is installed and need 10 home edition.: I have done multiple clean reboots to reinstall windows 10 Home. I watched some videos and followed each one to the T, still not right. I was never given the option to choose which edition to use. After I select troubleshoot it says I have the product key for HOME not PRO....
  5. Trying to uninstall Windows 10 Pro so I can install Windows 10 Home

Trying to uninstall Windows 10 Pro so I can install Windows 10 Home: I have a computer I bought in 2016 that was loaded with Windows 10 Pro as well as Windows 10 Home. The Pro is operating the computer, but I would like to remove it and use Windows 10 Home. (This was a legal purchase from Laptopsplus.) I have checked all of the Community...
  6. Already purchased Windows 10 Pro. Did a clean reinstall and it installed home. Tried to...

Already purchased Windows 10 Pro. Did a clean reinstall and it installed home. Tried to...: Hey y'all. Hopefully someone can answer my question and I don't have to try to get through support again. I tried a few times and never got through to a live chat or even a phone number. As stated above, I already purchased Windows 10 Pro. I recently did a clean reinstall and...
  7. windows 10 home to pro

windows 10 home to pro: I have just bought a laptop with windows 10 home and I want to upgrade to 10 pro. I have a valid license for windows 7 pro which I installed wiping the partitions fro the 10 home install. This went ok and was activated as 7 pro. I then I attempted to upgrade using an...
  8. Need Help With Clean Install Of Windows 10 Home

Need Help With Clean Install Of Windows 10 Home: Hello All, I am licensed to run Windows 10 Home Edition on my PC, but I tried to "upgrade" to Pro without a license. It installed but it would not activate. I need to go back to Home Edition, so I tried everything I could think of but it would not work, so I tried a clean...
  9. Install Windows 10 Pro clean on Windows 10 Home

Install Windows 10 Pro clean on Windows 10 Home: Does anyone know how I install, not upgrade, W10 Pro on a laptop that has W10 Home? I bought a W10 Pro licence key off eBay and downloaded the W10 ISO file from Microsoft, but when I try to reinstall from the ISO file (on USB) it rejects a clean install. I already tried to...
  10. windows 10 home or pro

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 home or pro: can w10 pro stop auto updates , Just asking because I would rather do updates in my own time (to make sure most bug are worked out) What do most of yall use home or pro? 81780