Windows 10: Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store...

Discus and support Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi!I originally had a windows 8 that upgraded to 10 home N. I lost my activation key though out my moves. Since Streamlabs won't run on my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by A Novice Streamer, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store...

Hi!I originally had a windows 8 that upgraded to 10 home N. I lost my activation key though out my moves. Since Streamlabs won't run on my windows anymore since it's not activated I can't stream to my friends. I bought a new key from the Microsoft store and have the key for Windows 10 home. Not the N version. When I type in the key it says it doesnt work with the 0xc004f050 error code.With a little bit of digging it looks like I have to uninstall my current version and reinstall Windows 10 Home. Is there any other way that I should have tried first? I'd rather not wipe my computer.Thanks y

:)

A Novice Streamer, Apr 7, 2022
  2. OneMoar Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

windows 10 can also activate solely based on HWID no key required how do you think the microsoft store activation works it installs a generic key and activates based on hwid

OneMoar, Apr 7, 2022
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 7, 2022
  4. Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store...

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Apr 7, 2022
Thema:

Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store...

1. Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store... - Similar Threads - Bought Home replace

2. Lost Windows 10 Home Activation Key Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Windows 10 Home Activation Key Email: Hi everyone,I am trying to recover my Windows 10 activation key, since I've lost access to the email address that it was originally sent through.The purchase is associated with my Microsoft account, which is linked to my NEW email address - in other words, I can see it in my...
  3. Lost Windows 10 Home Activation Key Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Windows 10 Home Activation Key Email: Hi everyone,I am trying to recover my Windows 10 activation key, since I've lost access to the email address that it was originally sent through.The purchase is associated with my Microsoft account, which is linked to my NEW email address - in other words, I can see it in my...
  4. Brand New Windows Activation Key not working

Brand New Windows Activation Key not working: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I bought the license from the Microsoft store. The install went fine but I can't activate windows with my product key. I get the error code 0xc004f050 every time I try to put in the new activation code. I looked it up and this code means...
  5. Brand New Windows Activation Key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Windows Activation Key not working: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I bought the license from the Microsoft store. The install went fine but I can't activate windows with my product key. I get the error code 0xc004f050 every time I try to put in the new activation code. I looked it up and this code means...
  6. Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store...: Hi!I originally had a windows 8 that upgraded to 10 home N. I lost my activation key though out my moves. Since Streamlabs won't run on my windows anymore since it's not activated I can't stream to my friends. I bought a new key from the Microsoft store and have the key for...
  7. Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store...

Bought Windows 10 Home to replace lost activation key. Brand new key from Microsoft store...: Hi!I originally had a windows 8 that upgraded to 10 home N. I lost my activation key though out my moves. Since Streamlabs won't run on my windows anymore since it's not activated I can't stream to my friends. I bought a new key from the Microsoft store and have the key for...
  8. built a brand new pc and bought a new copy of windows 10 home from Microsoft store, but it...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    built a brand new pc and bought a new copy of windows 10 home from Microsoft store, but it...: I built a brand new pc, I've had microsoft accounts before but not on a previous machine that I upgraded only on other laptops etc.. I tried purchasing an official key through amazon and when I tried to apply that in activation settings it says "looks like the hardware on...
  9. replace microsoft activation key on new windows

replace microsoft activation key on new windows: Hi,i have a surface with pre-installed windows on that, i want to install windows again and want to know is it possible to use activation key on new windows? or use it on windows 11 that installed manually?...
  10. Bought Win10 key from microsoft store and cannot activate windows 10

Bought Win10 key from microsoft store and cannot activate windows 10: Dear all, I have bought a Win10 product key from the official Microsoft Store, but when I go into the Activation menu I have installed Win10 very recently with an "evaluation", i.e. non-activated, licence it does not work. Error code in the main menu "Windows reported...