Windows 10: Bought Windows 10 Pro Digital Version

Discus and support Bought Windows 10 Pro Digital Version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,I don't know why Microsoft makes this so hard to find as I am not paying another $200 for Windows 10 Pro because I cannot get the activation key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnKowalczyk2, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Bought Windows 10 Pro Digital Version

Hi,I don't know why Microsoft makes this so hard to find as I am not paying another $200 for Windows 10 Pro because I cannot get the activation key which is obviously not in the receipt that was emailed to me back in 2017. I no longer can use the one that was originally on my old hard drive as my hard drive stopped working and there was no way to get my files back. However, I purchased a product that I keep seeing articles telling me I need to get a new license.... You must be out of your mind to think I am going to waste $200 for something I already bought that was a digital purchase and it i

:)

JohnKowalczyk2, Aug 11, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Aug 11, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Re-installing Digital Image Pro

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered a software corruption that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made on your computer that caused you to perform a system restore?
    • What error message are you getting whenever you try to install Digital Image Pro?
    • Did you purchase Digital Image Pro from the Windows Store?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you access safe mode on Windows 10 by following the steps on this

link
    and follow the section that says From Settings. Once on safe mode, try to install Digital Image Pro and see if you'll encounter any issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Aug 11, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Bought Windows 10 Pro Digital Version

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

Bought Windows 10 Pro Digital Version

1. Bought Windows 10 Pro Digital Version - Similar Threads - Bought Pro Digital

2. WINDOWS 10 PRO DIGITAL LICENSE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 10 PRO DIGITAL LICENSE: YES I INSTALLED WIN 10 PRO ON MY LAPTOP I BOUGHT THE UPGRADE FROM MICROSOFT INTERNET SITE, NOW I NEED TO REINSTALL IT AFTER MY LAPTOP CRASHED I HAD NO TROUBLE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 BUE I JUST CAN NOT FIND THE DIGITAL LICENSE FOR WINDOWS 10 PRO WHERE IS IT LOCATED AT AND HOW...
  3. Windows 10 pro digital code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro digital code: Hi, I had recently bought a windows 10 pro digital code from the Microsoft store. It was going to be a gift for one of my friends but I thought after I had bought it that it might be better to get him the usb dongle. Is there any way to exchange the code for a usb dingle or...
  4. Windows 10 pro digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro digital license: Hi, I bought XPS in 2017 that came with Windows 10 Home that i upgraded online to Pro. over the years i upgraded and changed the drives several times, and of course installed Windows 10 Pro on them without issues using the same email that i used to purchase the upgrade. Today...
  5. Windows 10 pro digital license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro digital license: Hi, I bought XPS in 2017 that came with Windows 10 Home that i upgraded online to Pro. over the years i upgraded and changed the drives several times, and of course installed Windows 10 Pro on them without issues using the same email that i used to purchase the upgrade. Today...
  6. Digitizer pro and windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Digitizer pro and windows 10: Hi I have a Janome digitizer pro V1 that i used to use with windows XP. I have a new desktop that is windows 10. The program has installed but it wont recognize my dongle. I have downloaded HASP drivers etc and still nothing wil work. Is my only option to roll back to windows...
  7. I accidentally bought a WIndows 10 Pro digital license on a wrong PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I accidentally bought a WIndows 10 Pro digital license on a wrong PC.: Hi, Good Day! My colleague accidentally bought a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro thru Microsoft Store expecting that it would provide he will be given a Product Key upon purchase but a digital license was issued instead. My concern is that is there a way we can have it...
  8. windows 10 pro version 1903 setting for native digit disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 pro version 1903 setting for native digit disappeared: standard digits and native digits disappeared from regional setting and unable to make change anymore for digits. windows 10 pro version 1903...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Digital License: I've upgraded my office PC recently to Windows 10 Pro acquiring a digital license when I activated it online using the Windows 7 Pro OEM product key that comes with the PC. Its known that the free Windows 10 upgrade has long expired in 2016 So, Is this Windows 10 digital...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Digital License: During an update my computer experience a problem. I have been unable to roll back or even recover from an image. The machine is in the shop. I need to retrieve the digital license from the billing I received. back in April. I have been looped so many times that the tabs...