Windows 10: Bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, now my Windows 10 is not activated anymore. How...

Discus and support Bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, now my Windows 10 is not activated anymore. How... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After purchased, it prompted me to restart. Then it now yields _Windows reported that no product key was found on you device Error code: 0xC004F213_... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nbantatua, Mar 26, 2019.

1. nbantatua Win User

Bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, now my Windows 10 is not activated anymore. How...

After purchased, it prompted me to restart. Then it now yields _Windows reported that no product key was found on you device Error code: 0xC004F213_

And no, the activation didn't help. Kept telling me _I should be connected to the internet_.

I have receipt and I do not plan to refund as I'll be staying on this de-activated state. Previously from an activated Windows 10 Home.

Any help would be great.

:)

nbantatua, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Mar 26, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, now my Windows 10 is not activated anymore. How...

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, now my Windows 10 is not activated anymore. How... - Similar Threads - Bought Pro Microsoft

2. Windows 10 Pro activation with licence bought via Microsoft Store Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation with licence bought via Microsoft Store Virtualbox: Hi,I bought a "Windows10/11" Licence via the Microsoft store. I think I upgraded it to pro later.I was running this licence on my PC without problems running Windows 11 Professional.Now I don't use Windows as my main OS anymore.I am running Windows 10 Pro with Virtualbox on...
  3. Windows 10 Pro activation with licence bought via Microsoft Store Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro activation with licence bought via Microsoft Store Virtualbox: Hi,I bought a "Windows10/11" Licence via the Microsoft store. I think I upgraded it to pro later.I was running this licence on my PC without problems running Windows 11 Professional.Now I don't use Windows as my main OS anymore.I am running Windows 10 Pro with Virtualbox on...
  4. Windows 10 Pro activation with licence bought via Microsoft Store Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but...: Hi,I bought Windows 10 Pro from the official Microsoft Store on the 8th July 2021. This morning I have turned my PC on and I am getting an 'Activate Windows' message. Upon pressing 'Troubleshoot' I get the message:'We can't activate your copy of Windows. Make sure that you're...
  6. i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate

i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate: i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-10-from-microsoft-store-but-it/64075381-e81e-4de9-92ff-cfda28a63902
  7. Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store will not activate

Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store will not activate: Hello, I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store App on my computer as I need to be able to use Hyper V. It charged me for the purchase, did a download/install, sent a confirmation email to me. However, now it says I have Windows 10 Enterprise, and explains...
  8. How to activate my windows 10 pro upgrade digital license bought from microsoft store to a...

How to activate my windows 10 pro upgrade digital license bought from microsoft store to a...: I bought a windows 10 pro upgrade via Microsoft store when I got my surface pro6came with windows10 home. After I got my new windows desktopcame with windows 10 home, I want to remove my Microsoft 10 pro license from Surface Pro6 and move to the new desktop. This is what I...
  9. Bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store, now stuck with "Activate Windows"...

Bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store, now stuck with "Activate Windows"...: I bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade through the Microsoft Store yesterday. Since installing it and rebooting my machine, I am now stuck with the "Activate Windows" watermark. Things I've tried after consulting the documentation: Dead end #1: if I open the Windows Store...
  10. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10...

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10...: Hello, I bought a new HP computer with Windows 10. I wanted 10 Pro, so I did the upgrade for $99 through Microsoft Store. When computer rebooted, Windows is telling me to activate, and on the activate screen Windows is trying to activate Windows 10 Enterprise??? I have no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brought windows pro key from microsoft store not activated

2. bought windows 10 pro from microsoft store but not genuine

3. windows 10 not activated on store bought

4. bought windows 10 pro not activated,
  5. bought win10 pro in microsoft store not activated