Windows 10: Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I upgraded my computer from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro from the settings, the installation was OK, but now I see on the bottom-right of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GrégoireL, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise

Hello,

I upgraded my computer from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro from the settings, the installation was OK, but now I see on the bottom-right of my screen :

Activate Windows

Go to Settings to activate Windows.

When I go to the Settings, I cannot activate Windows I click on Troubleshoot : it does not work.

I see "Windows 10 Enterprise" as the Edition. Why is that ?

Also : I cannot find my product key, I only see the last 5 characters of my product key. The product key was never sent to me - either on the confirmation email, or on the details of my purchase on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/...

I tried contacting the french support but they could not understand my problem or help me.

What can I do ?

Thanks in advance

Grégoire

:)

GrégoireL, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Club

Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise windows-10-build-9926-png.png

So I've tried the Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 9926,... So far so good i like it, it appears to already have DX12.

At list i have an old Laptop to test it on,.. it's good so far and i highly think I'll be upgrading to it day on of release.

dxdiag screen above

Protagonist, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise

1. Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Bought Pro laptop

2. I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise: Hello I bought an upgrade from my Windows home to Windows Pro via the Microsoft Store, and I chose Windows 10/11 ProNow it says I have a non activated Windows 10 Enterprise Windows reported that no product key was found on your deviceWhich I dont understand as I bought an...
  3. I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise: Hello I bought an upgrade from my Windows home to Windows Pro via the Microsoft Store, and I chose Windows 10/11 ProNow it says I have a non activated Windows 10 Enterprise Windows reported that no product key was found on your deviceWhich I dont understand as I bought an...
  4. My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise": Hi, Folks,My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise" on this PC laptop.I have a laptop that was supplied with Windows 10 Home , I upgraded the PC to Pro in 2016 with a Digital License.An update August 4th 2021 created some...
  5. My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise": Hi, Folks,My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise" on this PC laptop.I have a laptop that was supplied with Windows 10 Home , I upgraded the PC to Pro in 2016 with a Digital License.An update August 4th 2021 created some...
  6. My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bought a used laptop on eBay. It’s saying I have a 10 home digital license but 10 pro is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bought a used laptop on eBay. It’s saying I have a 10 home digital license but 10 pro is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/linnadawg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mntku1/bought_a_used_laptop_on_ebay_its_saying_i_have_a/
  8. I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home: Hello. A couple of years ago I bought a Windows 10 Pro DVD for installation on a new computer. While installing I put in the Windows 10 Pro product key and it took it just fine. I'm just now noticing that in my settings it says my device is activated with Windows 10 Home. I...
  9. Activate Windows 10 Enterprise on a laptop I bought on ebay

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10 Enterprise on a laptop I bought on ebay: I bought this HP notebook on ebay and it is running Windows 10 Enterprise but it asks me to activate this OS. It has a product key and product ID but it asks me to connect to the network company I think that´s the original owner of this computer but of course I don´t have...
  10. Bought Win 10 Pro, but laptop now says Win 10 Enterprise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought Win 10 Pro, but laptop now says Win 10 Enterprise.: I just bought a new laptop. When it arrived I did all the updates then went to the microsoft store and upgraded to Windows 10 Professional from (Win 10 Home that came installed on the computer.) Everything seemed to go smoothly. Then I installed Office 365 (transferring...