Windows 10: Bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store, now stuck with "Activate Windows"...

Discus and support Bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store, now stuck with "Activate Windows"... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade through the Microsoft Store yesterday. Since installing it and rebooting my machine, I am now stuck with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MathiasBynens, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store, now stuck with "Activate Windows"...

I bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade through the Microsoft Store yesterday. Since installing it and rebooting my machine, I am now stuck with the "Activate Windows" watermark.

Things I've tried after consulting the documentation:

• Dead end #1: if I open the Windows Store again, search for "Windows 10 Pro", and click "Learn More", I get "You're running a non-genuine Windows 10 Enterprise Retail". When I then click "Get Genuine Windows 10 Enterprise Retail", I get an error page: "We're not sure how you got here, but you can't buy this version of Windows 10 […] Code: 0x8000FFFFF".

• Dead end #2: The purchase confirmation emails I received from Microsoft never mentioned any "product key".

• Dead end #3: I point my browser to my order history at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/, and click "Windows 10 Pro". This brings me to another error page: "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."

What should I do?

This is my first time using the Microsoft Store and so far it hasn't been a great experience.

:)

MathiasBynens, Apr 28, 2019
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store, now stuck with "Activate Windows"... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Apr 28, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store, now stuck with "Activate Windows"...

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store, now stuck with "Activate Windows"...

1. Bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store, now stuck with "Activate Windows"... - Similar Threads - Bought Pro upgrade

2. Failed Windows Pro activation through Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed Windows Pro activation through Microsoft store: Goodmorning,I bought a Pro license for a PC from the Microsoft Store.I managed to add the PC to the corporate network domain but now it tells me to activate Windows with error code 0xC004C003What should I do?A thousand thanks...
  3. Failed Windows Pro activation through Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed Windows Pro activation through Microsoft store: Goodmorning,I bought a Pro license for a PC from the Microsoft Store.I managed to add the PC to the corporate network domain but now it tells me to activate Windows with error code 0xC004C003What should I do?A thousand thanks...
  4. Bought Windows 11 Pro THROUGH MICROSOFT STORE and not activating, saying it's not genuine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Windows 11 Pro THROUGH MICROSOFT STORE and not activating, saying it's not genuine...: I recently built my computer and downloaded Windows 10 from my new computer, through media creation tool on my old computer. My new computer then updated to Windows 11. After that I bought Windows 11 Pro on my new computer through MICROSOFT STORE but when I try to download...
  5. Bought Windows 11 Pro THROUGH MICROSOFT STORE and not activating, saying it's not genuine...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought Windows 11 Pro THROUGH MICROSOFT STORE and not activating, saying it's not genuine...: I recently built my computer and downloaded Windows 10 from my new computer, through media creation tool on my old computer. My new computer then updated to Windows 11. After that I bought Windows 11 Pro on my new computer through MICROSOFT STORE but when I try to download...
  6. Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but...: Hi,I bought Windows 10 Pro from the official Microsoft Store on the 8th July 2021. This morning I have turned my PC on and I am getting an 'Activate Windows' message. Upon pressing 'Troubleshoot' I get the message:'We can't activate your copy of Windows. Make sure that you're...
  7. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated: Hi All, Hoping someone is able to help me with this issue as it's driving up the wall. About a month ago windows would keep saying the build was expiring soon and i needed to upgrade, to upgrade it said i needed to purchase windows 10 pro which i did through the store....
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store.: Hello all! So I'm trying to install a texture pack but there is no %appdata% folder belonging to minecraft, nor is there an option to "open resource pack folder" in the game. From what I can tell, I am running the bedrock version of the game. Is there any way to put a...
  9. Bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, now my Windows 10 is not activated anymore. How...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, now my Windows 10 is not activated anymore. How...: After purchased, it prompted me to restart. Then it now yields _Windows reported that no product key was found on you device Error code: 0xC004F213_ And no, the activation didn't help. Kept telling me _I should be connected to the internet_. I have receipt and I do not plan...
  10. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10...: Hello, I bought a new HP computer with Windows 10. I wanted 10 Pro, so I did the upgrade for $99 through Microsoft Store. When computer rebooted, Windows is telling me to activate, and on the activate screen Windows is trying to activate Windows 10 Enterprise??? I have no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought windows 10 through microsoft store

2. bought windows 10 pro upgrade through microsoft store now stuck with activate windows watermark

3. activate windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from microsoft store

4. microsoft store upgrade to pro receipt,
  5. Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store wont activate,
  6. we are sorry the page you requested cannot be found.the url may be misspelled or the page youre looking for is no longer available. when trying to retrieve my windows key from store