Windows 10: Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key

Discus and support Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I installed Windows 11 on brand new custom-built desktop computer. After installation I went to Microsoft Store and bought Windows 11. I received... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by woohoo11, Jun 2, 2023.

1. woohoo11 Win User

Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key

Hello,I installed Windows 11 on brand new custom-built desktop computer. After installation I went to Microsoft Store and bought Windows 11. I received confirmation email "Your Microsoft order #.... has been proccessed, my credit card was charged, and I can see it in my order history.However:1. I didn't receive key and I can't find it anywhere2. Windows didn't activate and it is reporting an error that hardware changed ?3. If I go to Microsoft Store again, for Windows 11 it randomly shows "Buy" button again, or "Try again", but nothing happens if I tap it.

:)

woohoo11, Jun 2, 2023

2. I got refund an windows home bought on microsoft store

I got refund an windows home bought on microsoft store. If i got refund for a windows 11 home license bought on microsoft store i can buy it again and use another license key? Windows 11 home with new license key i will buying will receive updates?

Paul MihaiRusu, Jun 2, 2023
  3. OneMoar Win User
    my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

windows 10 can also activate solely based on HWID no key required how do you think the microsoft store activation works it installs a generic key and activates based on hwid

OneMoar, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key

I purchased a Windows 11 Home licence but this not receive the key

Dear all,

I bought a version of windows 11 home via the online store (website) but I did not receive the email with the product key.

So I installed my new PC by selecting the option "I don't have a key" thinking I could activate the digital license afterwards but without success.

I searched in the online help and they confirm that I should have received the key by email and that it would also be listed in my order history.

My purchase does appear in the order history as completed but the windows key does not appear in this order confirmation list.

I thought I could activate the product online by logging in with my microsoft account via the settings > activate but it says that no product key is found...

Do you have any idea what I could do? Thank you very much, Julie

julie Denblinden, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key

1. Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key - Similar Threads - Bought Microsoft Store

2. Didn't receive windows key email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't receive windows key email: Hello, I just bought a windows 11 key from the Microsoft online store. There was a key on a purchase results screen but i didn't save it and accidentally closed the window. Went to check my email but the is nothing there. In purchase history it only shows that i did buy it....
  3. Didn't receive windows key email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Didn't receive windows key email: Hello, I just bought a windows 11 key from the Microsoft online store. There was a key on a purchase results screen but i didn't save it and accidentally closed the window. Went to check my email but the is nothing there. In purchase history it only shows that i did buy it....
  4. Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key: Hello,I installed Windows 11 on brand new custom-built desktop computer. After installation I went to Microsoft Store and bought Windows 11. I received confirmation email "Your Microsoft order #.... has been proccessed, my credit card was charged, and I can see it in my order...
  5. Change computer with a licence key bought in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change computer with a licence key bought in microsoft store: Gooday, The title does not say it all.. here's why :I bought a Windows 11 Home license irl then has entered it in a Windows 11 Home arm64 in a VM in Parrallel desktop for mac Standard, I have then upgraded the Windows licence to pro in the Microsoft Store, so the VM has...
  6. I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store: I purchased an upgrade for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro from my Surface Pro computer. Where is the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-didnt-receive-my-product-key-from-microsoft/2c7c23a7-b5fc-47a1-8b64-69ee1bdeda69
  7. Didn't receive the MS Store refund amount

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Didn't receive the MS Store refund amount: I recently requested a refund regarding a purchase on MS Store didn't receive the refund amount it was stated in refund process it may take 5 business days and it has been several days still I didnt recieve anything submitted by /u/techyrock21 [link] [comments]...
  8. I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key: I've bought Windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't get a product key in my confirmation email. My confirmation email was only a receipt of my purchase. I also looked through my order history and there was no product key present. Do I get a refund or is there...
  9. I bought some coins at Microsoft store for sea of thieves but I didn't receive any coins ..

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought some coins at Microsoft store for sea of thieves but I didn't receive any coins ..: I purchase the game at steam.. but I linked the game to my XboxMicrosoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-some-coins-at-microsoft-store-for-sea-of/68149109-ba64-450a-9495-725efc397801
  10. bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it: recently i bought forza motorsport 7, and i didn't receive the game in my library, and couldn't play it, but i did get charged. haven't even received a receipt...